Older, but well kept up. Very clean and comfortable. The pool is beautiful, the water warm. This hotel is across the street from the beach, but there is a sky walk over the street. The staff was very friendly and helpful. El CID Granada is a quieter hotel.ideal for a retired couple like us
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the beauty, warmth and tranquility of Mazatlan and experience "Real Mexico" at our welcoming El Cid Granada Country Club. This intimate Mexican-style retreat offers the idyllic blend of pleasure and relaxation making it the ideal hideaway in the heart of the convenient and highly popular Golden Zone.Only steps away from world-class golf, spa and tennis facilities along with the sun-splashed restaurants, beach, and pools of El Cid Castilla Beach, just a stroll away. • Ideal for seniors and guests seeking solitude • Secluded area for relaxing, reading and sunbathing • Garden courtyard swimming pool • Easy access to El Cid Castilla Beach facilities and beach via sky bridge • In walking distance from El Cid Golf and Country Club offering golf, tennis, spa, and fitness center and access to restaurants, including the Prime Grill restaurant, Sushi Bar and Villa Italia. • European & All-Inclusive Plans • Inviting El Patio restaurant serving delicious Argentinean cuisine • WIFI Internet Access • Pronatours Tour Desk at nearby El Cid hotels • Only 18 miles from Mazatlan Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Cid Granada Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Cid Granada Country Club Hotel Mazatlan
- El Cid Granada Country Hotel