“up and away”

Reviewed 28 June 2012

It costs only $45 to fly up in the sky. You need to do this

4  Thank SandBetweenMyToes007

Reviewed 8 June 2012

My husband and daughters have all enjoyed this. 10 minutes of breathtaking sceanery.

Reviewed 5 June 2012

So much fun!!! Everyone should experience the sport.

Reviewed 5 April 2012

We went parasailing with Pacifico Parasailing and had a great time. We felt it was a great value for the fee and felt totally safe!

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Like the previous poster I took my video camera and it was fantastic. We did it right outside Torres and I was way way way 400 ft + up there. Never came close to getting wet. Great views of Mazatlan from the point to the lighthouse. Well worth the $35.