“Scary but fun”

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Scary but fun”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I am so afraid of heights but have had Parasailing on my bucket list for several years. After reading some of the other reviews about how professional this outfit is, I decided to try it.
I was able to bargain on the price and paid 350 Mx for it. The guys hooked me up securely and the view was phenomenal. It didn't make me nauseous like I was afraid it would. My hotel room was on the 22nd floor and I definitely was higher up than that. Definitely a once in a lifetime experience and I recommend it.
FYI - you are expected to tip the guys who harness/buckle you in. I was not aware of that or I would have brought more cash with me. The man who spoke English told the guys my tip was "poco" which was a little insulting considering I didn't know a tip was expected. That was the only bad thing about this adventure.

Visited June 2014
7 Thank mujerlinda

Toronto, Canada
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 181 helpful votes
“Safe ride and don't even get wet”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Beautiful views, paid $35 USD for about a 7 minute ride. Very safe and didn't even get wet! See video

Visited April 2014
4 Thank Ringettechick
Bentley, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“The view while Parasailing..”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

The view of the golden zone while parasailing is awesome. Great price and another one off the bucket list for the hubby.

Visited February 2014
Saint Cloud, Minnesota, United States
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Luis (sits down the beach from pueblo bonito mazatlan) did a perfect job as usual- always friendly,courteous and very knowledgeable of things to do in the area! Of course the parasailing was fabulous!!

Visited February 2014
Canada
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Good stuff”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

One reviewer mentioned the professionalism exuded by these young men, and it's absolutely true. I spoke to one young man by the name of Edgar and he informed me of everything, a true gentleman. They essentially take care of it all. Your only real responsibilty is to enjoy the ride (and the view). The landing is so soft, it's ridiculous. My mother went up, and she's almost 70.

And they won't accept payment until you're back on the ground.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank ChuckyCanada

Been to Pacifico Parasailing? Share your experiences!