“DO NOT MISS DELIRIUM TACOS!!”
Review of Delirium Taco Bistro Galeria - CLOSED

Delirium Taco Bistro Galeria
Price range: US$13 - US$27
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar, Fusion
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: In Delirium we want to offer experiences to all the food lovers that visit Mazatlán. Experiences that not only involve great food but deeper and more enriching experiences that involve getting to know a real local mexican family, their traditions and customs, how they live, local stories etc. Our proposal is a creative and original cuisine "Mexican-Fusion" because we combine not traditional ingredients into mexican typical dishes or we mexicanize dishes from other cuisines through traditional mexicans ingredients. Our speciality "tacos" we have a variety of 10 unique tacos, all creations of Paola the chef and host. The service is provide by hosts Paola and Juan Pablo in the privacy of their home. The service is only by reservation, once your reservation is confirm the address will be share to you. We offer transportation service.
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Yeah... I know. My wife just wrote a review, but it's worth another. Delerium is a place we took visiting friends who were vegetarians. There are kind of limited options in Mazatlan for the carnivourously impaired.

I think you'll read from the other reviews what you should eat, so wIthout giving you a long-winded explanation of everything we had, let me just say ... don't miss it. We ate there 3 times in our last few weeks in Mazatlan. Friends had the salad. It was excellent. Others had the pizza. It was excellent. We took Mexican friends from Durango. They loved it. Me?... I had the tacos. Every time. They are ... excellent.

Okay fine. Recommendations:
1. Taco Vegano - Mint pesto with portobello mushrooms
2. The Shrimp one - not the Zen, but the other one. Actually have the Zen, too.
3. Mole - If you're a fan of mole, you're going to dig this one.

And if you're not a raging alcoholic and have to have cheap, Mexican beer, DO HAVE the Agua Fresca. The Mint/Cucumber is lovely. They have Pineapple/Parsley the last time I went. In fact, I had two.

Can't wait to go back next December.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Obviously while in Mexico you will eat tacos, but if you want to try some of the best tacos you will ever eat, please go to Delirium Tacos! These aren't your average street tacos, but a variety of flavours that are so complex you will be trying to sneak back into the kitchen to figure out how they are made.

Not interested in Tacos, try their Pizzaielle, Tortas or Salad. The pizza is on a Wheat tortilla crust and LOADED with fresh toppings. The Tortas are delicious but the Salad was one of the best we've had in Mazatlan.

In addition to being a restaurant, it is also an art gallery.

VEGETARIANS! This is the place for you. Almost everything can be made as a vegetarian item and is just as delicious.

As it is right near Plaza Machado, it's great to go for a meal then walk around the square. Don't miss this restaurant while in Mazatlan! SERIOUSLY!

1  Thank MindiP1001
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

The best torta ever! So yummy. Makes me want to go back to Mazatlan right now to eat some more. Everything was so delicious and the fellow was so nice. You must try! And it's reasonably priced! The lunch combo is a great value.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Delirium has quickly become a favourite of mine here in Mazatlan. The chic and relaxed environment makes it the perfect spot for a working lunch or quiet drink in the evening. The owner Paula is lovely and accommodating along with the rest of her staff. I also always love the music playing in the background and to mention the food--the tacos are the best I've had here in Mazatlan!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Based on reviews on TA, Delirium made it on my "short list" of restaurants to visit this trip. We had a great time. We went on Friday afternoon during the Art Walk. We enjoyed the taco sampler platter and the sweet potato chips as recommended in previous reviews. Everything was very tasty. The owner was very attentive and engaged and the restaurant is just beautiful. A very nice, comfortable, serene space. I was home less than 12 hours and was trying to duplicate the sweet potato chips - mine weren't nearly as good of course. We will return.

1  Thank SunSeeker37