“Sailing in Mazatlan on the Patricia Belle!”

Patricia Belle - Sail Bandido
More attraction details
Owner description: Mazatlan is known for beautiful blue skies and sunsets and there is nothing more tranquil and romantic than sailing the waters off Mazatlan on our 82' traditionally built beautiful wood schooner "Patricia Belle." Our sunset and day sailing charters are the perfect way to relax and unwind while in Paradise! If you love clean air, sailing, sunsets, romance and privilege make your reservations today! Departs From: Marina Mazatlan E Dock.
Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Sailing in Mazatlan on the Patricia Belle!”
Reviewed 12 July 2010

I have been on a few sails with the Patricia Belle and I keep coming back for more!!! I always have a good time either just kicking back and enjoying the scenery (I always see dolphins and when the season is right whales too) or jumping into the water off the bow when we are docked. I can't wait to get back on board - I am counting down the time till I can return to Mazatlan and sail away with Captain Pat, Jeannie and Crew!

USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“SPECTACULAR”
Reviewed 8 April 2010

If you are looking for a "booze cruise" forget this cruise. If you want one of the most enjoyable days of a vacation this is it. Captain Pat his wife Jeanie and the crew make you feel like old friends. That Captain Pat built this beautiful schooner with his own hands is unbelievable. I travel a lot and have taken tours of all kinds and this has to be at the top of the list. Thanks Captain and crew.

2 Thank judybr8
MT
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Married on the Patricia Belle”
Reviewed 12 February 2010

We had the most memorable experience on the Patricia Belle. Newly engaged and wanting a romantic wedding we asked if the Captain would marry us on the cruise. The Captain his awesome wife and crew set out to make our day VERY memorable.
The Schooner is a beautiful boat built by the Captain and his sons.
I can't wait to return to Mazatlan to visit and sail with them again. Would recommend to anyone who wants a relaxed, friendly sail.
Thank you Patrick and Jeannie, and crew, you made our vacation GREAT......

2 Thank MarriedinMexico_10
Saint Charles, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Relaxing and Exciting at the same time!!”
Reviewed 27 December 2009

We went aboard the Patricia Belle December 16th, 2009. It was a great excursion to do with a family. The staff was great and made us feel very welcomed on board. The Captain and his wife were very nice and had some great stories. We sailed out off the coast of Mazatlan, it was great when the captain turned off the motor and the crew got to work with the sails. It was so quiet and relaxing till the crew spotted whales then we all were yelling!!! It was a lot of fun. I would recommend this excursion to everyone

2 Thank travelingolfer
Los Angeles
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Great Time on A Great Ship w/ friendly crew at great price”
Reviewed 30 March 2009

I went on the Patricia Belle on a sunset cruise yesterday and `it was great! It can take up to 28 persons yet only had 4 today.

It is a very big schooner with 4 masts that they raise all the sails on and `sail around the bay & watch the sunset in this beautiful bay.

They aren't allowed to serve alcohol on their liscense, but you are welcomed to bring your own and there is a store nearby.

You can book direct at their website or there was another site that was maybe a few $$ cheaper.

Go and enjoy a peaceful late afternoon on a great sailing vessel
with a friendly and enthusiastic crew.
JM