“Unequivocally the best breakfast in PV”
Review of Fredys Tucan

Fredys Tucan
Ranked #18 of 1,020 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A casual place with typical Vallarta Mexican and international food, good selection of coffee and bakery, strategically located in the downtown area in the romance area.
Pleasant Hill Ca
“Unequivocally the best breakfast in PV”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Great service, amazingly varied and complete menu, and outstanding prices. This place has it all. I noticed one day while walking that people were waiting outside and the restaurant was full. We walked from the Sheraton (about 30 minute walk) for breakfast two mornings and this restaurant exceeded our expectations both times. They are cash-only and if you arrive early enough (before 9 AM) then you can get right in.

Mazatlan, Mexico
“Great food with the best waiter Pepe”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We really enjoyed the food here but the most impressive part of our experience was Pepe, our waiter. I´ve lived in Mexico for a while and Pepe is easly the best waiter I have ever had. Its because of him that I decide to write this review.
Thanks so much for the great service Pepe. We will be back because of you and the food.

Canada
“Awesome, great service”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I had the Vallarta pancakes and the Strawberries and cream waffle. Both were excellent. Next time we go I will have the waffle since it is a bit smaller. If I had the pancakes I would ask to share half with my husband or skip lunch. I should have asked if they had a half portion. Service and atmosphere is excellent.

Chicago, Illinois
“The place I go back to again and again”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I love Fredys. Fredy and the staff are great. It has a real Mexican vibe to it with some great breakfast choices, and staff who are very happy to teach you a bit more spanish. I never get tired of going there. It's not just the wifi, or the food, it's the whole experience. The staff are so well trained, very courteous and pleasant.

• Visited May 2013
Lake Tapps,WA
“Dennys, are you kidding me!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

In our stay at PV we ate breakfast at several "breakfast places" and fredys was by far the best! If your Dennys in your neighborhood is this good please let me know because I have eaten at a few Dennys in several states. The one thing that is that is always the same is the breakfast sirloin always has marks where the jockey was whippin' it!!!! We ate at Fredys five times in ten days and enjoyed every meal. To even mention Dennys in the same context as Fredys tells me you dont know good food.