“great food, great service, great hospitality!!!”
Review of Brasil Steak House

Brasil Steak House
Ranked #285 of 1,136 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Wandered into this restaurant quite by accident looking for a good dinner. We were staying at a local hotel and were looking for a good meal at the marina on our last night and found this place. WHAT A FIND!!! We were there "off season" so it was not crowded. My husband ordered steak and I had the shrimp/fish skewer. Both were delicious! This an understatement. We live in Mexico and visit Puerto Vallarta a couple of times a year and this is the best food we have ever eaten and we have paid a lot of money to eat many of other fancier places. If you are looking to walk around the Marina (down from the big whale) and want a great meal, please don't pass it up!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

This may well be my new favourite restaurant in PV. Great service and some of the tastiest Brazilian churrascaria I've ever had, oh my god. At only 200 pesos (for ladies) to eat until we were stuffed stupid with delicious meat was like a dream come true. There were four of us girls and we all left absolutely stuffed and super impressed. The service was friendly attentive and warm, and being on the marina made for a nice backdrop. My caipirinha was also delicious. I will definitely be back on my next trip!!!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

When the rest of my group wanted to go here I hesitated but the deal could not be ignored! 250 pesos for men, 200 for women. It was a nice relaxed dinner. The service was wonderful and the food that was being brought from the grill was incredible. I'm a big meat and potatoes fan so all of the different meats made my night. There was everything from turkey to prime rib (HOLY WOW was the prime rib good!). It was the best dinner I had while I was in Mexico. And the owner was so nice! They gave me a rose when I paid for my bill and asked that if I enjoyed myself to recommend them... Of course I will! I wanted to go back the next night! But there just wasn't room left in my stomach!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We walked by the restaurant on our first night and the young lady that tries to convince you to come eat there was very convincing and we had promised we would be back tomorrow night (she probably hears that a lot). We did come back the next night and all I can say is WOW, the food was excellent and the owner came and introduced herself to us and we felt right at home. This is a place not to miss when you are in the Marina area.

This Place was simply AMAZING!!!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Venue:
Covered Patio Open Terrace on the P.V. marina next door the jovial Route 66 diner and a great view of the marina itself in the foreground and the Sierra Madre mountains in the background. A good place for a special occasion. Access gate "H" to the marina unfortunately blocks part of the view, but this place still has a spectacular view and special feeling to it.
Service:
Very professional servers, courteous and attentive to what's going on at your table. Their English was good compared to some other places around PV where half the fun is guessing what each is trying to say or repeat what you said...
Food:
Steaks, Ribs, Chicken, Shrimps, - Brasilian.Mexican
Wine:
Not much of a selection, but for 300 pesos (bottle) or 90 pesons (glass), a decent Malbec from Argentina was a good pairing for their signature evening dish featuring 10 types of meats bunch of salads, pasta, etc ( way too much food for most of us...)
Signature Diner: 3 salads; 1 pasta; 1 rice; 1 beans; 10 different meats - all you can eat of each!!
The flow of servings is steady, but not rushed, an obvious sign of servers being attentive to what's going on at your table, yet, each service was served hot, not cold or lukewarm...
All of this for about $700 pesos for 2, including a glass of wine - not bad for what works out to roughly $54!