“Absolutely the BEST Deal/Meal in PV!!”
Review of Brasil Steak House

Brasil Steak House
Ranked #287 of 1,128 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This was by far the best meal we had in PV. For a family of 6, this is a great deal. The service was also excellent. We loved it so much we returned the following night, which was our last night. We would definitely recommend this place, everything was so fresh and flavorful and the people were so nice, especially our cook, Miguel! Go on an empty stomach and pace yourself...try each meat once then decide if you can do a second helping. It is very filling! We will definitely return to this restaurant. Thank you for a fabulous meal!!!

1  Thank TeamColeman6

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Wandered into this restaurant quite by accident looking for a good dinner. We were staying at a local hotel and were looking for a good meal at the marina on our last night and found this place. WHAT A FIND!!! We were there "off season" so it was not crowded. My husband ordered steak and I had the shrimp/fish skewer. Both were delicious! This an understatement. We live in Mexico and visit Puerto Vallarta a couple of times a year and this is the best food we have ever eaten and we have paid a lot of money to eat many of other fancier places. If you are looking to walk around the Marina (down from the big whale) and want a great meal, please don't pass it up!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

This may well be my new favourite restaurant in PV. Great service and some of the tastiest Brazilian churrascaria I've ever had, oh my god. At only 200 pesos (for ladies) to eat until we were stuffed stupid with delicious meat was like a dream come true. There were four of us girls and we all left absolutely stuffed and super impressed. The service was friendly attentive and warm, and being on the marina made for a nice backdrop. My caipirinha was also delicious. I will definitely be back on my next trip!!!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

When the rest of my group wanted to go here I hesitated but the deal could not be ignored! 250 pesos for men, 200 for women. It was a nice relaxed dinner. The service was wonderful and the food that was being brought from the grill was incredible. I'm a big meat and potatoes fan so all of the different meats made my night. There was everything from turkey to prime rib (HOLY WOW was the prime rib good!). It was the best dinner I had while I was in Mexico. And the owner was so nice! They gave me a rose when I paid for my bill and asked that if I enjoyed myself to recommend them... Of course I will! I wanted to go back the next night! But there just wasn't room left in my stomach!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We walked by the restaurant on our first night and the young lady that tries to convince you to come eat there was very convincing and we had promised we would be back tomorrow night (she probably hears that a lot). We did come back the next night and all I can say is WOW, the food was excellent and the owner came and introduced herself to us and we felt right at home. This is a place not to miss when you are in the Marina area.

This Place was simply AMAZING!!!