“Excellent”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #199 of 1,136 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are the bigger group of Steakhouse around the world. We are in 22 countries. Many options for all: Signature dishes, Steaks, Burgers and Sandwinches, Salads, Ribs, Salmon and Irresistibles Desserts.
Reviewed 7 January 2014

It was nice to have food that we were accustomed too and almost exactly as in the states. Excellent service, food and atmosphere although the location is in a not so good spot, just take a taxi to/from if you are going after dark as crossing that road (8 lanes - climbing stairs in between lanes 2 and 3) is a death trap!

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Good for families. There is a kid minding room for little ones who won't want to stay at the table. Steak was very tender. Music was a bit loud for my wife and I but that did not seem to bother other younger patrons.
service was okay and friendly.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I was in PV for 2 weeks on family business from the Washington dc area. I dined just about every night at the Outback. I am not typically a frequent customer of chain restaurants, but after a surprisingly good first experience, I returned again and again. Part of the reason was the quality of the food. Everything I tried was fresh and prepared very well from salads to steak to chicken to seafood. It was delivered in a timely fashion and was hot upon arrival when called for. The second reason was the friendly staff. From the host/hostess to the waiters and bartenders, everyone was friendly, conversational and professional. The third reason was the atmosphere. There were plenty of TV's in the bar and dining area. I mainly ate in a booth in the bar area. The TV's are typically tuned to soccer because of the huge interest in the Mexican soccer league and the restaurant filled up on the evenings when rival teams would play each other. Most other evenings the staff was happy to tune a TV in close proximity to any of the US sports (Baseball or College Basketball) I desired as they had satellite service. This is absolutely a great choice for a casual meal while in PV. Be sure to ask for Angel!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

I have vactioning in Puerto Vallarta for 15 years. I have been to Outback Steakhouse many times
The food and service was always great. We should so lucky to have an Outback Steakhouse in Chicago, that would even come close to this one. Please disregard the negative comments, I am sure they would have the same comments at their own meal at their home. I must mention, Roberto is the most excellant bartendar. See you soon, Roberto, and mi amigo, German y Manuel. Muchos Gracias Roberto.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

They have US imported beef for a bit more, but it was worth it. The drinks were good and not watered down like on our resort. The waiters were friendly and the food was good. There is a little twist to some menu items, but it was still good.