Hacienda Mosaico
US$331
US$269
US$218
  • Breakfast included
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
US$305
  • Beachfront
Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$514
US$159
  • Pool
Barcelo Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$228
  • Breakfast included
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$161
  • Pool
Canto Del Sol Plaza Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$203
  • Pool
Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites & Residences(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$174
Official Hotel
Casa Velas(Puerto Vallarta)
US$500
US$487
All reviewsbreakfasts and lunchesart workshopmosaic classbeautiful mosaicsquiet neighborhoodlush gardensa short cab ridebed and breakfastchef jorgegenerous hoststaco standperfect hostspiece of paradisework spacecomfortable roomslovely poolsitting area
Reviewed 26 March 2012

this was our second stay and can't wait to come back again. a beautiful tropical paradise with wonderful service and it's very clean and neat. the owner is fabulous and very helpful and attentive. the supporting staff is great and friendly. we had a delicious breakfast every morning with a wonderful fruit plate that was so beautiful that I had to take a picture! will definitely be back....

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank mollylili
Reviewed 21 March 2012

We just returned from a Mexican vacation in Yelapa, with one final night at Hacienda Mosaico in Puerto Vallarta. Visitors on the sidewalk have no idea what they will find as they approach the heavy metal door and high stucco walls in the pleasant neighborhood. The lush and colorful jungle-like paradise opens up as you enter from the street into the pool area, and then step beyond. It's an amazing experience to wander the grounds, which move from inside to outside and back again. A great deal of creativity and thought went into the development of this place, which is beautiful and tranquil. It's mainly a lodging for artists, with a huge, covered outdoor studio area. The public areas and rooms are decorated in a wide array of colors, designs, mosaics. Instead of checking in and taking off to tour parts of the city, we stayed at the Hacienda for the entire afternoon because it seemed like a waste to leave. Owner is delightful, breakfast very good. Stay here.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank EastWestFamily
Reviewed 16 March 2012

The fairy god mothers touched their wands here. It is a magical haven that embraces the heart of Puerto Vallarta. Puerto Vallarta is a city that is an artist's dream and Sam the owner of the Hacienda Mosaico captures the city's spirit in it's own mosaic like sanctuary. We stayed here for two nights and from the moment I walked through the front door I was enchanted with the colors, gardens, the artwork and the incredibly warm staff. I was genuinely sad to say goodbye when I left. I looked forward every morning to actually wake up early and have a wonderfully delicious home cooked fresh Mexican breakfast by the Hacienda staff. We would all gather by the big table by the pool and have a little morning Siesta. Although we did go into town a couple times it was so hard not to get lost behind the walls and never want to leave. I found myself spending hours in the living area rummaging through Sam's book collection of art and travel. I brought my own books to read while I was there, but I spent the entire time laying on the hammock reading hers. For someone from a city like New York, for me it was a peaceful place to relax, be inspired, spend time with family, but also spend time alone and get lost in her abyss. I definitely want to come back and take some art classes. I immediately told everyone I know about this place!! If you stay here you will somehow become part of this Hacienda family and will find a way to return.

Room Tip: Honestly my boyfriend's mom gave me the option to choose out of the two rooms we were staying in... and I couldn't decide. They were all spectacular and each has some unique and special about it. You will make any room your own.
2  Thank Tari B
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Puerto Vallarta is a pretty beautiful place but who knew how far the rabbit hole could go? After stepping into the artistic and serene boundaries of Hacienda Mosaico, my mind was blown and soul completely at ease. It is an traveller's dream quarters and an artists candy shop. Thanks Sam and Stella!

Reviewed 12 March 2012

I am a returning customer of this magical place, just finishing my second stay here. The only change since the first time is more art and more charm! Sam is a wonderful hostess, the Mexican staff are friendly and engaging, the food is plentiful and delicious, the rooms are comfortable and delightfully decorated, and the gardens are lush and beautiful. In addition, I like the location - in a nice neighborhood - but a few blocks from buses to anywhere - whether a short hop into downtown PV or a longer trip to the town of Sayulita. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: All are nice with their own lovely bathroom
3  Thank Linda E