“Endless Drinks for the Ladies”
Review of Harry's Bar - CLOSED

Harry's Bar
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Headed out to this bar with my hostel mates. It was Ladies Night after all. 30 Pesos for all the drinks you can get. Thing is, I didn't even get buzzed with the 3 Vodka and Tonic drinks I got. I should have stuck with the beer. They need a better DJ though. We headed out as the music sucked. All in all -- good place to get your drink on for cheap and hang out with the locals :)

Reviewed 2 September 2011

Didn't eat here but the bar and staff are alot of fun.Highly recommend to anyone who drinks and wants to have fun

1  Thank George C
Reviewed 22 February 2011

We were on a Pub Crawl and thanks to our host, JR, he led us to this bar on our last stop. Loved the atmosphere, music and of course the drinks. We met Harry and he was a gracious host. Highly recommended.

1  Thank RPRStrike3
Reviewed 16 December 2010

Stumbled across Harry's for Dia de los Muertos in 09 and it is my destination for Dec 31 when I found out that I would be in PV for New Year's 2011. Great clientele, great staff and ladies night is a treat in itself trying to figure out who is in fact a lady. Best beer deals in town.

1  Thank tymark14
Reviewed 17 November 2010

Spent lots of hours at Harrys last season, friendly place with really nice staff. Walked in last week and was greated by name (after 6 months). We'd go early for a quiet drink but it gets pretty busy later. Definitely a British pub feel... even in Vallarta! Its on the same side Street as the big Farmacia Guadalahara, across the street towards the beach, definitely worth looking for (IMHO)

1  Thank PVIssy