“In a few words: FABULOUS! OUTSTANDING...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“In a few words: FABULOUS! OUTSTANDING! INCREDIBLE! OVER-THE-TOP!”
Reviewed 13 February 2018 for a stay in October 2017

All I can say is that the pictures are a far cry. This 2-story penthouse is absolutely gorgeous! Plenty of sitting areas, all bedrooms fabulous and the staff is the most friendly bunch ever. I say ever because the girls trip has happened for the last consecutive 14 years in a different villa each stay. It's unanimous--let's go back to the penthouse! If you require luxury, space, quality food and a fabulous staff, stop looking. The chef, OMG--INCREDIBLE! The concierge--cucumber cool and perfectly timed accommodating. The housekeepers--fun and way more than expected. You get the picture? Do it!!!!!

traceymid...

Fantastic Amenities
Gorgeous views
I love this place!!!!!

Donna J
“The ultimate vacation rental”
Reviewed 10 February 2018 for a stay in November 2017

Casa En Las Nubes is the perfect penthouse rental with an awesome view for multiple families to enjoy together with plenty of space for everyone to enjoy and relax. I would suggest this home for big groups of friends or families. To take it over the top was having our very own personal chef/bartender and housekeeping staff that was amazing in taking care of our needs. This penthouse is over the top and will definitely be visiting again.

Your age range 50-64
Aly157
“Five star!”
Reviewed 9 February 2018 for a stay in November 2017

I always Don't do reviews but I've never been pampered more than this. The chief was six star. My laundry not only came back cleaned, ironed, folded but gift wrapped and placed on my bed every day. (no charge) Town was a ten minute walk but if you are not up to hiking, take Uber up the hill to the Pent House. we spent a lot of time in the roof top pool and the bartender kept us well lubed. I have been all over the world and my first choice for service would be here. Oh yea, the view from every room in this 11,000 sqft two story roof top villa was amazing.

Tracey M
“Fun at the Avalon”
Reviewed 9 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Fully staff
All amenities
Excellent views
Private layout

Greatest vacation home ever and near everything

karizmati...
Denver, Colorado
“Paradise”
Reviewed 9 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I visited Casa En Las Nubes and found my paradise. The penthouse was beautiful with stunning views, and the staff/chef were all spectacular. I definitely recommend Casa En Las Nubes and I will be going back.

gfs8020
Chicago, Illinois
“Heaven on Earth.”
Reviewed 9 February 2018 for a stay in September 2017

From our arrival until we left it was paradise. Everything from furnishings, cleanliness, food preparation and activities was on point. There was great parking upon arrival, the property was immaculate and the building staff was wonderful. Upon entering our condo, we were in heaven. The condo was just gorgeous. Every room was a work of art, beautiful. The staff for the condo could not have been better, “Best Staff Ever.” They did all they could to make our stay as pleasant as possible. Casa En Las Nunes and it’s incredible staff is phenomenal.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing