“it is like lifestyles of the rich and famous”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Steve B
Morristown, New Jersey
“it is like lifestyles of the rich and famous”
Reviewed 28 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

Our third time here and the view upon entering is still spectacular. We have yet to be disappointed by the weather. I could sit in the infinity pool on the top floor most of the day just watching the town below and the boats in the bay. Staff is professional and friendly. Santos, Cecelia and Mauritzio are so easy to be around and they are attentive beyond belief. Santos' cooking is such that we only go out to eat one or two times during our stay. That said, PV has a ton of great places to eat. We'll be back!

Colleen T
New Berlin, Wisconsin
“Simply amazing!”
Reviewed 17 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

This is not your average condo rental. The condo comes complete with an amazing staff who does everything! The staff is warm,inviting and Santos is a fabulous chef who prepares every meal to perfection. The accommodations are spacious and each bedroom has its own bathroom. The views from the private pool on the balcony are stunning. It is about a 10 minute walk to downtown or cabs are readily available.

lpatton11
Houston, Texas
“Peaceful Retreat”
Reviewed 16 February 2018 for a stay in October 2017

This was my first time in Puerto Vallarta and the accomodations were great! The staff took excellent care of us, (they actually spoil you) the food was wonderful and it was so peaceful. The location, a Penthouse with an excellent view, you could see the beach, town and it seemed like the entire city. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that wanted to get away and experience a "Peaceful Retreat".

ggharrell
Houston, Texas
“Spectacular service and indescribable view on the property!”
Reviewed 15 February 2018 for a stay in October 2017

This location just was breathtaking and the chef and housekeepers were some of the best I have ever experienced on my travels!

lr1766
DeSoto, Texas
“Bam!! This is the place to stay!”
Reviewed 15 February 2018 for a stay in October 2017

So impressed with the over-the-top breathtaking oceanfront view. It was spectacular watching the ocean activities from fireworks, to boats carrying people out for water sports, and the cruise ships coming in to harbor. Just AWESOME!

The penthouse had gorgeous bedrooms with modern bathroom amenities such as the huge free standing tubs.. Just beautiful. I also loved the fact the penthouse was close to the city so the drive in to shop was short and perfect for our group.

What can I say about the staff? They were like family to us during our stay. Took fantastic care of us and even tried hard to teach me Spanish. LOL..All of them were very professional.

Love this place and will visit again!
Linda

bac061863
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“My Kingdom in the Sky!”
Reviewed 14 February 2018 for a stay in May 2017

This place is my Kingdom in the sky. My crew and I have stayed here every year, the same time, for the past 4 years. The staff is AMAZING and makes you feel like you are their family members. You want for nothing when you stay here, and are truly in the lap of luxury. Santos the Chef Extraordinaire makes every meal a culinary experience. Everyone that comes, exhales when they walk in and settles right in for a vacation experience like no other. I refuse to stay anywhere else. Crystal the owner is such a wonderful person to deal with. I consider her a friend since we've communicated so much over the past four years. We are booked again this year, and we all can not wait to cross the threshold of our fabulos Penthouse in the sky.

Cheryl S
“Absolutely Beautiful”
Reviewed 13 February 2018 for a stay in October 2017

This is a beautiful awesome place with amazing views. The staff was warm and welcoming and the chef prepared excellent meals. I wish that the TV showed National news such as CNN and also it stayed very warm in the main living area and never got cool or comfortable to eat.

Overall the place was very nice and I would stay again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing