“A New Favorite”

Ranked #204 of 1,016 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“A New Favorite”
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Last Night was our first visit to Pan&Que. It certainly will not be the last! Charming atmosphere attentive staff and the offerings were way beyond expectation. one of our two guests is quite picky and this morning he was singing praises. The appetizers were delicious and very generous in size. Calamari, crispy and so fresh tasting. Shrimp in a wonderful chili salsa disappeared in minutes. We all had pizza, the were outstanding, toppings were plentiful and something to please anyones palate. The cheesecake Guava and Blackberry were decadent and made their way around the table so all could savour. Espresso...and the cutest clear ice bags for your wine on the table. Kevin was our server and he couldn't have been better. All in all a wonderful evening that I cannot wait to repeat. Give this little place a try, you won't be dissapointed and it is quite a value. Different specials on menu items and drinks nightly.

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Don ' t Miss This Place”
Reviewed 23 June 2012

If you like mussels look no further! These are the best mussels I have ever had. Also the pizza is outstanding. Only the freshest ingriediants are used in all entries. The salads are fantastic and the gelato is to die for. Nikko, the owner is a wonderful person and only offers the best. He will treat you like family and make certain you have a wonderful pleasant meal.

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed 19 June 2012

We went 06/18/2012 for our friends birthday and we had a great time the entries were great in taste and in portion the pizza was really crunchy maybe to crunchy but it was all good the pasta my friend got pasta and he said he enjoy it, my wife loved the fact that the place have A/C plus we find out that they have a terrace outside that is pet friendly so that is something we like even that is out of the A/C

Hollister, California
“So good!! Will go back for sure!!”
Reviewed 7 April 2012 via mobile

This was recommended to us by a couple who now live here from the states and now we see why. The food was amazing... The salad while over dressed for my husband was perfect for me... And the pizza.. Muy bueno! My daughter had the Hawaiian, my son had the pepperoni and my husband and I shared the shrimp which was delicious! Oh and don't forget the mojitios... I do not care for them and as the bartender promised I would love it (or it would be free) Drank the whole thing! Service was great, although not very busy, food came out fast and reasonably priced.

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Best pizza in Puerto Vallarta!”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

We have searched for the best thin crust pizza in PV and we finally found it! We’re sorry that we found this place so close to the end of our 2-month stay, but we will definitely be back next year. We were WOWed on our first visit. A friendly greeting from the owner, a lovely woman, the spinach salad was a meal in itself and the prosciutto pizza was fantastic. The house red wine was quite good and the service was excellent. Comfortable and casual environment. We visited again on our last night in town and had the Pan & Que salad (5 stars!) and the Pizza Salmone was great. If you like great pizza this is the place. Only open in the evening (5PM?)

• Visited March 2012