We just came from Garza Blanca in Puerto Vallarta. I am not sure I would be back. The room was 3403B beautiful, the beach excellent, the food was nice, however, after five days you get tired. The beverage includes wine from Italy, Chile, etc. Mexican drinks very creative (Mango's margarita, cucumber's margarita, strawberry's margarita, and on, and on). I loved the waiters, the front desk people. Our problem started with a wedding that brought at once around 150 guests and they closed the main restaurant. We were excited about having our drink in the bar and after that , as always, few steps into the restaurant. The door was closed at 6 P.M. (our favorite time) and a lady said that would open at 7P.M. .We wait but at 7 P.M. they said that the restaurant was having a private party for the wedding on that Thursday, and after the manager bad attitude , the chef came and asked us to accept the menu of Thanksgiving , what we declined, and he offered to serve the same menu in the other restaurant. We had no choice. Besides, the pool was crowded and the food bad because they couldn't handle an event like that and treat the guests that came to enjoy the place as they deserved. The gym had two treadmills , one elliptical, on stationary bike. The have under construction part of the resort by the mountain (with ocean view) and a club. I like better the building close to the each.They are It's very expensive , and we wish we had better experience in our last night. Before book make sure they are not going to have any event. It's nice , we recommend with this restriction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacularly flanked by the vibrant blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the verdanant tropical forests of the Sierra Madre mountains, Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa nestles gracefully just minutes south of historic Puerto Vallarta, one of Mexico's most dynamic and sophisticated vacation destinations.All Suites feature in-style decor that include marble floors, granite countertops, private terraces, whirlpool tubs and artisan in room amenities.Our ultra-chic gourmet restaurant is one of Puerto Vallarta's most sophisticated and premier dining options, catering breathtaking ocean views, a stylish lounge, a 230 label award-winning wine cellar, and a selection of unique contemporary dishes tailored to scintillate your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort And Spa