The hotel ground was well kept, we had a one-bedroom suite and it was specious and clean. Jessica was wonderful at check-in. They were really honest about timeshare tour. If you don't want to do it they simply leave you alone. The staff members were all fantastic, Gisele in the Blanca Blue especially left a deep impression. The resort is family friendly! We saw a lot of family with kids and the hotel had free activities for kids only too. We dined at both restaurants, and we loved Blanca Blue much better than the BocaDos steak house, everything in the steak house is more on a salty side. (just personal taste) Jessica at the concierge was very helpful in giving us tips on what to do. She told us about the bus to the town that we can take from just outside the hotel. 8 pesos one way, it worked out pretty well. (Its 130 pesos for taxi) I tried their spa, Tamara at the spa reception was very patience in helping me decide what treatment to get, and Juliana the therapist really worked hard to release the tension in my neck and shoulder. The Spa was a very pleasant experience, I felt much pampered. Highly recommended. We also did the kayak & snorkel activities (free of charge, make sure you make reservation early) with Tido. Tido is just a wonderful wonderful person!!! The trip to Los Arcos with him was the highlight of our trip. We did an all-inclusive package, it's worth the money, and we don't even drink! They have wireless internet in the room and public place, it's $10 a day, per device. or $60 a week, per device. We didn't buy internet, when it's time to check-in for the flights the concierge helped me using her computer and printed out the boarding pass for me. There was only one tiny minor thing, there were two ceiling fans in our room, both were very dusty on top of the fan, I know normally people would not notice that, but it was so dirty that even the pull-string has "dust ball" on it. So if the hotel is reading this, perhaps do a regular cleaning on top of the ceiling fans? But all in all, it was a pleasant stay, I would recommend Garza Blanca to my friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacularly flanked by the vibrant blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the verdanant tropical forests of the Sierra Madre mountains, Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa nestles gracefully just minutes south of historic Puerto Vallarta, one of Mexico's most dynamic and sophisticated vacation destinations.All Suites feature in-style decor that include marble floors, granite countertops, private terraces, whirlpool tubs and artisan in room amenities.Our ultra-chic gourmet restaurant is one of Puerto Vallarta's most sophisticated and premier dining options, catering breathtaking ocean views, a stylish lounge, a 230 label award-winning wine cellar, and a selection of unique contemporary dishes tailored to scintillate your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort And Spa