I can not believe I am leaving this place ;( We stayed in Tower 4, 5th floor in a 2 bedrooms unit, A modern luxurious apartment -the least to say. We had the view of the jungle and the beach and woke up every morning to the singing of birds and beach waves....The service is great, everyone is friendly here and treats you with genuine smile. Jessica did a great job on facilitating our stay during our whole stay. The gigantic rooms are meticulously cleaned everyday. There is a 24hr medical care onsite available and the fresh rejuvenating water in the pools comes straight from the mountain with no chemicals added. The activities are great, Tito took our kids on a mini hike, he works so well with the kids and enjoys what he does. Kayaking was fun and the adult hike is a must... The time share session was a bit of a pain. Although Mark was very friendly, honest and respectful of our time and wishes, however a couple of other guys that took over the conversation became very pushy and gone out of line trying to sell us the time share. The city tour was not that great and the las Marietas island activity was deceiving, I wish someone told us before we booked that the access to the island is not guaranteed and is only weather permitted. We were not told about that until after 1 hours boat ride. Overall, the place is a dream, my kids were never bored with all the activities in site. This is the place to reenergize, relax yourself and reconnect with mother nature :) The taxi rides were smooth everyone charged between 130 and 150pesos for the city rides. PVtans are very friendly and honest people!!! I loved every minute and I will redo it in a heart beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacularly flanked by the vibrant blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the verdanant tropical forests of the Sierra Madre mountains, Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa nestles gracefully just minutes south of historic Puerto Vallarta, one of Mexico's most dynamic and sophisticated vacation destinations.All Suites feature in-style decor that include marble floors, granite countertops, private terraces, whirlpool tubs and artisan in room amenities.Our ultra-chic gourmet restaurant is one of Puerto Vallarta's most sophisticated and premier dining options, catering breathtaking ocean views, a stylish lounge, a 230 label award-winning wine cellar, and a selection of unique contemporary dishes tailored to scintillate your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort And Spa
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel Puerto Vallarta