We stayed at G-B in late July and had a fabulous time. We were in a two bedroom suite with a panoramic view of the ocean and jungle. I decided to do the ownership presentation, and it wasn't all bad; they weren't high pressure at all. We ate at all restaurants on site - excellent; took advantage of the free equipment rentals - excellent; swam in both pools - excellent, and had a great time. Rooms were equipped with all the latest amenities. We plan to go back next year for a longer stay. Loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacularly flanked by the vibrant blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the verdanant tropical forests of the Sierra Madre mountains, Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa nestles gracefully just minutes south of historic Puerto Vallarta, one of Mexico's most dynamic and sophisticated vacation destinations.All Suites feature in-style decor that include marble floors, granite countertops, private terraces, whirlpool tubs and artisan in room amenities.Our ultra-chic gourmet restaurant is one of Puerto Vallarta's most sophisticated and premier dining options, catering breathtaking ocean views, a stylish lounge, a 230 label award-winning wine cellar, and a selection of unique contemporary dishes tailored to scintillate your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort And Spa
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel Puerto Vallarta