I hate to give a bad rating for the hotel based on my room, but here is my experience. My wife and I booked an ocean view suite. We got it but I wouldn't want it again. AVOID THE SINGLE DIGIT ROOMS,(3, 4, 5 etc.) EVEN OCEAN VIEW. They are street level. You open an iron gate off the sidewalk and walk down the hall to the room. Every truck, car, loud talker, and motorcycle sounds like they're coming into your room. There was no coffee maker or utensils. I'm not that picky about hotel rooms. Clean, comfortable, good location and quiet is about all that I ask for. But this place was LOUD. Also, when you looked off your balcony, you couldn't see the beach because the roof of the restaurant is in front of your room. You look over it to see the ocean. Again, this is because of the street level room location. Speaking of the beach, if you like to spend the day on the beach reading, eating, drinking, and lounging, this is not your hotel. Please take a careful look at the pictures. The umbrellas and tables in front of the hotel are for the restaurant. You have to walk somewhere down the beach to actually lay on the beach. The positives are the cleanliness, friendliness, and location. I won't stay here again. There are too many other choices that are better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic Ocean views from each of its Suites, right on "Playa Los Muertos" Beach, in the heart of the most traditional area of Puerto Vallarta, you can walk to the “Malecon” (Beach boardwalk) the Property is surrounded by the best restaurants and bars. You won´t need to take a cab. The “Cuale River” shopping zone, the flea market and local museums are just steps away. * Beach lounges & Palm huts "Palapas".* FREE Wireless Internet access, FREE Computers available on the lobby complimentary.* Safety Deposit boxes (lobby level).* 24/7 Security system.* Doctor on call.* Visa y Master Card & American Express accepted.* NEW!! Si señor Restaurant & Beach Club.* Standard Rooms = Mountain View.* Standard Suites and Jr Suites = Deluxe Ocean View.* All Suites do have a full kitchennette. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Emperador Vallarta Beachfront Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites Emperador Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Emperador Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Emperador Puerto Vallarta