We decided on a non-all inclusive stay this trip. We chose this hotel for its location and the fact that it's on the beach. We had a room with a living area. A mid-size rusty fridge was in the living area too. Our deck had a kitchen table with chairs (all old - would've been nice to have a patio set - style table with chairs). The outdoor area had a very old sink and a four-burner stove. The rooms were very boring - no decorations. We only got two towels a day - no hand towels. There was no "do not disturb" for the door. House cleaning would knock at 9:00 a.m. and after telling them we weren't ready to leave yet, they wouldn't come back until late afternoon when we were already back! The bed was GREAT - best bed in PV:) The front desk people were ok. I don't know if they liked a gay couple staying there. It was mostly older, retired people in the hotel. Our biggest gripe was the beach. We love to sit on the beach under an umbrella and have a couple lounge chairs. Well, this option was very limited. We were told that we could use the umbrellas and chairs and not feel obligated to purchase anything from the restaurant (separately owned from the hotel). That worked two days. On the third day, we had our chairs and umbrella. Well, we got up for a walk. When we came back, the head waiter moved our stuff onto a single sitting chair and gave our loungers and umbrella away. We didn't sit out there again. We bought day passes at the Playa Lost Arcos hotel nearby. The bed and location were the best things. Oh I forgot, they were doing some construction above us - banging started about 8:00 a.m. from somewhere in the building!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic Ocean views from each of its Suites, right on "Playa Los Muertos" Beach, in the heart of the most traditional area of Puerto Vallarta, you can walk to the “Malecon” (Beach boardwalk) the Property is surrounded by the best restaurants and bars. You won´t need to take a cab. The “Cuale River” shopping zone, the flea market and local museums are just steps away. * Beach lounges & Palm huts "Palapas".* FREE Wireless Internet access, FREE Computers available on the lobby complimentary.* Safety Deposit boxes (lobby level).* 24/7 Security system.* Doctor on call.* Visa y Master Card & American Express accepted.* NEW!! Si señor Restaurant & Beach Club.* Standard Rooms = Mountain View.* Standard Suites and Jr Suites = Deluxe Ocean View.* All Suites do have a full kitchennette. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Emperador Vallarta Beachfront Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites Emperador Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Emperador Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Emperador Puerto Vallarta