Having been visiting P.V. ( avg.2 months every year, for over 20 years), We have had a variety of lodging experiences. Of course, the " Romantic Zone" is the best part of town and conveniently located and just 2 blocks from the beach & "central" to most every travelers need/desires is Posada De Roger. Friendly, clean, comfortable, accomodating, above and beyond helpful (fluent English spoken here!). The "package (air/hotel)" price was such that we had to see it to appreciate it. And we certainly DID!!! Along w/2 other couples we had all we could do not to extend our visit. We ALL plan on returning to this hotel (just sent friends who have booked for July and we might just be there too!) For sure for Christmas vacation! GREAT restaurant (Freddy Tucans) next door. Hand made chocolate milkshakes (had one every morning)!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a real Mexican-style hotel in downtown Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by beautiful gardens and authentic Mexican architecture. Our personalized service, always cordial and efficient, assures that you will return home with a smile on your face!We are located one block from the main beach in old town, 2 minutes walk to the malecon 'the sea walk', and 20 minutes to the International Airport.We are very close to shopping areas, markets, internet cafes, as well as to other services to make your vacations simply perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Posada de Roger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Roger Puerto Vallarta
- Posada Roger Hotel Puerto Vallarta