I just returned from a quick trip alone to Puerto Vallarta. I stayed here for the first time. I felt safe and comfortable. The staff were kind. (Thank you Celia) It is lush...they really maintain the garden and court yard. It's quiet. It's near great food, a bakery and the beach. It's very inexpensive and clean. The bed was fine. They have drinking water available in the courtyard and a large jug in your room so you don't have to use plastic bottles. There were other people there alone which was nice. I'm going again in January. See you there?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a real Mexican-style hotel in downtown Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by beautiful gardens and authentic Mexican architecture. Our personalized service, always cordial and efficient, assures that you will return home with a smile on your face!We are located one block from the main beach in old town, 2 minutes walk to the malecon 'the sea walk', and 20 minutes to the International Airport.We are very close to shopping areas, markets, internet cafes, as well as to other services to make your vacations simply perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Posada de Roger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Roger Puerto Vallarta
- Posada Roger Hotel Puerto Vallarta