We only stayed one night before moving out to an all inclusive in Nuevo. The all inclusive was excellent, but on the whole I think our one night at Posada de Roger was the highlight of the trip. It's a very cute little hotel, with great staff who keep it clean and well run. We had a wonderful taste of real Mexico that simply can't be had at the big resorts, and I want more of it now that I've had that taste. The Roger isn't particularly fancy or high class, but I highly recommend it nevertheless. One thing though, don't bother with their restaurant as better, less expensive fare can be had within close walking range.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a real Mexican-style hotel in downtown Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by beautiful gardens and authentic Mexican architecture. Our personalized service, always cordial and efficient, assures that you will return home with a smile on your face!We are located one block from the main beach in old town, 2 minutes walk to the malecon 'the sea walk', and 20 minutes to the International Airport.We are very close to shopping areas, markets, internet cafes, as well as to other services to make your vacations simply perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Posada de Roger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Roger Puerto Vallarta
- Posada Roger Hotel Puerto Vallarta