We stayed at the Roger Dec. 3rd til the 17th 2011. We were a little nervous when we booked since we had only stayed at all inclusive hotels in the past. As soon as we arrived we knew we had booked the right hotel. If you want a clean and friendly hotel in the heart of old town the Roger is the place to stay. Would definately stay there again. We stayed in room #201 and only one small complaint. The shower head needs to be moved closer to the wall so it's not directly over your head.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a real Mexican-style hotel in downtown Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by beautiful gardens and authentic Mexican architecture. Our personalized service, always cordial and efficient, assures that you will return home with a smile on your face!We are located one block from the main beach in old town, 2 minutes walk to the malecon 'the sea walk', and 20 minutes to the International Airport.We are very close to shopping areas, markets, internet cafes, as well as to other services to make your vacations simply perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Posada de Roger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Roger Puerto Vallarta
- Posada Roger Hotel Puerto Vallarta