I booked my trip to Vallarta from Canda, just 24 hours before departure and via an on-line booking tool. I knew I was exposed to some surprises due to the last minute booking , however ended up more than happy and thankful I made this choice.
This hotel is amazing value for a true Pto Vallarta experience' location is excellent, walking distance to restaurants , beach, art galleries, lounges and more , and while enjoying a true Mexican flavored hospitality. The staff is very friendly , the rooms are small but well maintained and spotless clean.
If you are the all inclusive type of traveller, pls look for your hotel type choice, let loyalty points and amenities direct your decision. However if you are looking for " Experience and true travel ", the Hotel Posada will do it...and for cheap!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a real Mexican-style hotel in downtown Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by beautiful gardens and authentic Mexican architecture. Our personalized service, always cordial and efficient, assures that you will return home with a smile on your face!We are located one block from the main beach in old town, 2 minutes walk to the malecon 'the sea walk', and 20 minutes to the International Airport.We are very close to shopping areas, markets, internet cafes, as well as to other services to make your vacations simply perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your Hotel Posada de Roger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Roger Puerto Vallarta
- Posada Roger Hotel Puerto Vallarta