Pros: Outstanding location (right in the middle of all the Zona Romantica nightlife), great service, clean, cheap, good a/c.
Cons: Bedding and linens subpar, bathroom small and barely functional (low water pressure, weak toilet flush).
Misc: Located on a busy corner, so you will hear traffic noise (not a problem for us because we live in the country and enjoy an occasional visit to civilization).
Conclusion: Not overly disappointed with our stay, but will try something else next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a real Mexican-style hotel in downtown Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by beautiful gardens and authentic Mexican architecture. Our personalized service, always cordial and efficient, assures that you will return home with a smile on your face!We are located one block from the main beach in old town, 2 minutes walk to the malecon 'the sea walk', and 20 minutes to the International Airport.We are very close to shopping areas, markets, internet cafes, as well as to other services to make your vacations simply perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Posada de Roger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Roger Puerto Vallarta
- Posada Roger Hotel Puerto Vallarta