I enjoyed our stay in Posada Del Roger - we were there for almost a week before Christmas. The rooms were of a good standard, particularly for the price. We found the hotel quiet, which is a real bonus for hotels in Mexico. The Internet worked without fail and the reception staff weren't overwhelmingly warm, but there were friendly enough and helpful when asked questions. The place next door has nice breakfasts - I'd recommend it and I'd certainly recommend the hotel. If we went back to Vallarta we'd stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a real Mexican-style hotel in downtown Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by beautiful gardens and authentic Mexican architecture. Our personalized service, always cordial and efficient, assures that you will return home with a smile on your face!We are located one block from the main beach in old town, 2 minutes walk to the malecon 'the sea walk', and 20 minutes to the International Airport.We are very close to shopping areas, markets, internet cafes, as well as to other services to make your vacations simply perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and LoveHolidays so you can book your Hotel Posada de Roger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Roger Puerto Vallarta
- Posada Roger Hotel Puerto Vallarta