This hotel was just downright awesome. Being that this was my first time in Mexico, I felt kind of out of place as I did not know the language there. But the people there were awesome, with great hospitality, especially one of the entertainers, Diego. He made my trip with some friends there a million times more fun by teaching us Spanish and just full out giving his time and heart to make us feel at home and like family. The food was pretty good with a variety of different dishes to choose from everyday so you don't feel like you're ever bored with their food. They also had a bus that took us to a beautiful beach behind the hotel that was both lively and relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the unique charm of a real Mexican Hacienda surronded by beautiful gardens, traditional decor and perfect facilities for an unforgetable vacation. Hacienda Buenaventura Hotel & Mexican Charm represents a poignant aspect of Mexican culture and tradition and is strategically located at the center of the Puerto Vallarta Hotel Zone. We are located just 10 min. from the International Airport , the Bus Station, Convention Center and Downtown area. We are the perfect choice whether you want to relax and enjoy our facilities and beach club or enjoy everything Puerto Vallarta has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hacienda Buenaventura Hotel & Mexican Charm All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hacienda Puerto Vallarta
- Hacienda Hotel And Spa
- Hacienda Hotel Spa Puerto Vallarta