“Loved this resort!!!!!!!��”

Hacienda Buenaventura Hotel & Mexican Charm All Inclusive
Ranked #21 of 124 Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
“Loved this resort!!!!!!!��”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I have been to several resorts and this one has been my favourite so far. Mostly because this really cool guy we met named Diego he made are stay so much awesome. And he helped us a lot. This resort is in the city but when you get in it doesn't feel like it at all. And the food is great there might be not much selection but every day they pretty much change the food every day. The rooms are nice,the pool is great to but some of the tiles are missing so just be aware.

I would defiantly go back again!!!

6 Thank Phoebe K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (206)
Reviewed 6 August 2013

It was my first time in Mexico and I have to say it was amazing! The food was great and it was always different so you never got bored. The atmosphere was exciting and relaxing and there was always some form of entertainment. But I must say my favourite part about the whole trip and the hotel were the people I met specially the staff. They were all so kind, thoughtful and so funny. They helped us around the hotel and the city. An entertainer who worked there, Diego, helped me and my friends so much during our stay - he explained the culture of Mexico, the best places to visit in the city and just overall made the whole trip fun and entertaining; he made us feel at home and we made him a part of our family. Also the servers at the restaurant were funny and easy to talk to. I had the best time and definitely will go back.

• Stayed July 2013
7 Thank zoilamarie
Reviewed 6 August 2013

The staff at this establishment was very friendly, who made us laugh, and served us with efficiency. The activities were fun, the rooms were clean, and we had easy access to the beach. But one person in particular made the trip much more fun. Diego was a staff member who was always in the night time shows, and he showed us a great time around Mexico, even on his day off. He is now a dear friend, and made the stay that much more enjoyable.

• Stayed July 2013
4 Thank Eyuban
CALGARYYYY
Reviewed 6 August 2013

when i entered this hotel i thought it would be a normal week in mexico but as days go by, it got funner and funner. the employee was great here. Oscar and Andres were great bartenders and they were funny as hell gave them tips every time. the waiters Roberto, Ivan I and Ivan II were the.... BEST, great service and everything. the main reason that made this trip fun for me was the entertainer Diego, he made the trip 999999999999 times better. he got me and my family involved in his entertainment.
I WOULD DEFINITELY GO BACK TO THIS RESORT

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank Lee S
Reviewed 5 August 2013

The hotel was very welcoming and it was nice that even though it was in the city, it didn't feel like it once you got inside. The staff was amazing, especially since its a small hotel you could kind of get to know the people working there. We met this really nice guy named Diego who helped us out a lot and eventually became friends with us. He does many of the shows which are really entertaining. I think he made our stay a lot more fun!

of course the hotel wasn't perfect but it was definitely worth it in my opinion. The hotel was close to a super market which was good (especially since we had to buy our own water). And the beach club was small but great. There were lots of activities and shows happening in the day and night which made our week much more interesting.

2 Thank Jenna K
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Being to mexico several times in different resorts I am very pleased to say this one has been a great experience. It is a small resort but with many activities and many things to do. The food there had lots of variety everyday and my favorite was breakfast, yum. Being in a large group of friends and family they always found a way to give us off resort activities like snorkeling. Our family loved going to the beach and people there were so welcoming and friendly and we even had little matches of volleyball. The best part was the entertainment. it was nice to settle down once a day with everyone and watch the shows. They were always entertaining and left you hanging wondering, "I wonder what tomorrow will be!" we always looked forward to the entertainment. We loved the music they played and the actors/entertainers were so friendly to us but for sure we will never forget one entertainer, Diego. Being so friendly, nice and the one who would translate for us haha. The best memories i have are for sure shared here, i would definitely come back.

2 Thank Casey S
Reviewed 5 August 2013

This was my second time going to Mexico with my family and did not know what to expect. We had went to a more expensive resort last time and had an awesome time but this time we were on a budget. The hotel was small and it is not connected to the beach but I would soon find out that none of that mattered. The staff made this place worth more than it really is, they were all very friendly and helpful. One person in particular that made this trip so memorable was Diego, he helped out our family and went above and beyond to serve us. Diego is an entertainer there but he took time out of his schedule when he was off work to show us around and be like a tour guide, taking us around the city and teaching us about the culture, he made us all feel welcomed. The location of the hotel is very good, it is close to a super market, the mall complex is in walking distance and the beach is only a few minutes away if you walk or they have a shuttle service. The food was enjoyable, there was always a different theme every dinner so that you would not get bored of the food. You get a less touristy kind of experience out of this hotel and a more Mexican experience instead. All in all, I had a great time, the staff was amazing, I did not want to leave and I would definitely go back in a heartbeat.

4 Thank Daniel S
Travellers also viewed these Puerto Vallarta hotels
Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Great Moments All Inclusive
Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Great...
#25 of 124 in Puerto Vallarta
Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort & Spa
Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Reso...
#27 of 124 in Puerto Vallarta
Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta
Crown Paradise Club Puerto Valla...
#49 of 124 in Puerto Vallarta
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort ...
#8 of 124 in Puerto Vallarta
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & ...
#23 of 124 in Puerto Vallarta
Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center
Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Co...
#30 of 124 in Puerto Vallarta

Been to Hacienda Buenaventura Hotel & Mexican Charm All Inclusive? Share your experiences!