This hotel is a 3 star hotel with 5 star service! I would rate it a 3.5 overall.We just got back from the 2 week all-inclusive option.It was definitely worth it!The food was good in general and the booze was plentiful.The best night for the buffet was the Mexican fiesta night with every type of Mexican food imaginable.The entertainment was great! There are also 2 a'la carte restaurants......not great but not bad.
The rooms were more than adequate.We had a standard room.......thought we might have to upgrade to a suite(which were very nice themselves)but the standard was more than roomy/comfortable enough.The room overlooked the pool area.Sure,on week-ends there were lots of people but what hotel does not become busier on week-ends.There was never a lot of noise from around the pool area at night.We slept great.The pool itself was awesome........big and very well kept.It had a swim-up bar with a waterfall feature.The seats themselves were in the pool.SWEET!The spa was a tropical oasis.Used it once and the service was top-notch!
The beach club is a few minutes away(about 2-3 minute walk)and it does go through a construction site.A bit of an inconvenience.But once you are at the beach,it all melts away!Service was excellent.I seldom had to get my own drink.My favs were the ceviche, guacamole, and made to order burgers.YUM!
Breakfasts at the buffet were very nice........an ommlette station with a ton of choices, along with fruit,juices,and many hot items.
We met so any wonderful people at the hotel.We exchanged e-mails and had supper many nights with different people.It is easy to converse with fellow travellers there.I have always felt you make or break your own holiday.Met several people who were very negative on the experience.They complained of the noise,bugs,hard beds,or whatever else they could think of.This is Mexico......not the Waldorf!No matter where I have been in this country,one will always find these inconveniences.....they should not be enough to make your holiday a bad experience.
The hotel is right beside a supermarket and convenience store.Starbucks is a couple of blocks away as is WalMart and a high end mall.One can hop a bus for next to nothing and be in old town in about 10-12 minutes.All in all a good location.
The Hacienda is a budget hotel with 5 star service.It is a good choice for a place to stay in P.V.I would definitely go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the unique charm of a real Mexican Hacienda surronded by beautiful gardens, traditional decor and perfect facilities for an unforgetable vacation. Hacienda Buenaventura Hotel & Mexican Charm represents a poignant aspect of Mexican culture and tradition and is strategically located at the center of the Puerto Vallarta Hotel Zone. We are located just 10 min. from the International Airport , the Bus Station, Convention Center and Downtown area. We are the perfect choice whether you want to relax and enjoy our facilities and beach club or enjoy everything Puerto Vallarta has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hacienda Buenaventura Hotel & Mexican Charm All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hacienda Puerto Vallarta
- Hacienda Hotel And Spa
- Hacienda Hotel Spa Puerto Vallarta