We stayed here for a week in March with our daughter and loved it. The room was not the cleanest but that was our fault. We rushed the maid and I did not let them return once inside. The view was excellent and make sure to ask for rooms above the trees. We loved sitting on the balcony once the baby went down. As for the person who said Puerto Vallarta is dirty...welcome to Mexico. The people are warm, cigars are cheap and the tequila can't be beat. We loved Nikki beaches food and had no problem with noise. Ask for Carolos and he will deliver food on the beach for you during the day. We tried to upgrade to a club room but it was sold out. I recommend these rooms with any Weston.
We had a nice relaxing time here and would return. A nice surprise - I am normally a Cabo fan but prices were to high this year.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Resort And Spa Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Resort & Spa Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Regina Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Westin
- Westin Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Resort Puerto Vallarta