Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
US$320
US$269
US$218
  • Breakfast included
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
US$305
  • Beachfront
Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$534
US$159
  • Pool
Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$158
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$252
  • Breakfast included
Canto Del Sol Plaza Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$174
  • Pool
Casa Velas(Puerto Vallarta)
US$523
US$487
Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites & Residences(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$174
Official Hotel
3,611 results
All reviewscasa magnalas casitaschampions sports barvictor aguilarbreakfast buffetmarina areaswim up barocean viewshort walk to the marinachief conciergepool conciergegreat poolclose to the airportbell staffminutes from the airportcab ridegreat property
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We went this July to Puerto Vallarta and decided to stay at Marriott. The highlight is the excellent service, a very friendly staff, specifically Silvestre who was outstanding.
The hotel is a bit old on its public areas.
Inside prices are acceptable.
Ricardo

• Stayed: July 2014
MarriottCasaMagnaPVR, General Manager at Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Ricardo,

I appreciate your kind comments about the service from our staff and I will gladly pass your message to Silvestre who made such a great impression on you.

Hopefully you will be coming back very soon to spend another great time here, enjoying the sun by the pool.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

All wait staff was great! One server, Roberto Reynaga, in the Las Casitas restaurant was especially fantastic! We stayed on resort property several evenings just to eat at the restaurants since they were so delicious!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

I am glad to read that you truly enjoyed your stay with us, especially that you had delicious meals at our restaurants.

I will happily congratulate Roberto for the excellent service he provided to you.

The staff and I will be happy to receive you again.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I guess I expected more from a resort style hotel location. The pool is a great size with a swim up bar and normal bar food served poolside. The rooms are nice but not huge. Very helpful staff which helped everything but just thought it would be better. The ocean is dirty and rocky by the hotel and the sand is not 'white' sand which is a pain. I was in Cancun in December and it is not even close, Cancun was better.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Kyle W
MarriottCasaMagnaPVR, Director General at Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Kyle,

I want to thank you for sharing with us your opinion regarding your vacation here. Your comments are very important tools that help us improve the service we provide to our clients.

Something that makes of Puerto Vallarta a very unique and different destination is that is surrounded by the Sierra Madre Mountains and rivers; sometimes, during rainy season, these same surroundings make the rain come down the mountain through the rivers mixing the fresh water and the salt water causing a brown color; nonetheless this same rain helps the wide biodiversity of Puerto Vallarta which I hope you enjoyed as well as Puerto Vallarta’s Downtown where you can see the magic of a Mexican town and the friendliness of its people.

I would love to hear that you are coming back to Puerto Vallarta and I hope to be your host again.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stayed 7 nights at Casamagna and enjoyed it very much. The staff were very polite, the gardener, "Gilberto Arroyo" cut mangos from the mango tree. The bartender, " Fernando" from the lobby bar will make the best pina coladas. Also, "Oscar" from the restaurant Las Estancias gave us a wonderful service and recommended us a delicious orange drink. All of the staff were very nice to me and my kids.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Guille A

Dear Guille,

I am very pleased to know that your family vacation was such a fun one.

Thank you for taking the time to mention each member of the staff that made of your stay something unique, I will make sure to pass your message to them.

I hope to see you and your family here again.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My wife and I stayed here last June during our company's annual awards trip. We were surprisingly very happy with this resort given that it was not all inclusive. It had everything you could possibly ask for right there on site. Huge pool with a swim up bar. Great wait staff brings delicious food right to you while you are lounging out by the pool or the beach. Great restaurants on site and nearby. Rooms were very clean and updated. Hotel grounds were also very beautiful and well maintained. My only complaint would be that the drinks and food were rather expensive.

Also it was nice having the Puerto Vallarta Boardwalk just a few minutes down the road. Many great places to eat and drink. If your looking for a fun night out this is definitely the place to go.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear Tim,

I am glad to know that your company’s annual award trip was such a pleasant experience and that your wife and you had the chance to enjoy a relaxing time by the pool.

It is great that you could visit Puerto Vallarta’s Boardwalk, this is definitely a place you would not want to miss when coming here and that should be visited both by day and night.

I will be looking forward to seeing you back very soon and for your next visit, we invite you to ask for our Inclusive Getaway package that includes breakfast, lunch and dinner at any of our restaurants, national beverages, national beer and house wine by the glass.