My wife and I spent 8 nights in late June and early July, and had a fantastic time. The service at this hotel is amazing, as well as the hotel itself and the restaurants. There were many of the staff that made our stay so enjoyable. Armando at the pool was a delight. Always a smile, even though the temperatures are very hot at this time of the year. We also enjoyed Ricardo and Arturo at the lobby bar. They made great drinks, and also always a smile. Leila and Juan at the front desk were very helpful. Adrian at the concierge contacted us prior to our trip to assist us with any questions that we had. He arranged a beautiful room for us, and also was great with suggestions for dinner.
We always like to visit an area and try to live like a local. We took the bus to town 3 times(15 pesos per couple each way), and explored some great restaurants. The bus is hot and bumpy, but a great experience at about a tenth of the cost of a taxi.
We are looking forward to our next trip to PV.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Condé Nast Traveler named Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa one of the top 10 Pacific Riviera hotels. Experience gorgeously appointed accommodations here at our hotel in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico offering relaxed and family-friendly luxury in the Marina Vallarta near top shopping, entertainment, golf and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casamagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Casamagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort And Spa
- Marriott Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Marriott