“Wonderful Staff”

Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
Ranked #8 of 123 Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This is my second stay at CasaMagna. The staff is fantastic. The first day at breakfast Andrea, the wonderful chef, took me around and showed me all the incredible choices available. The entire staff is so responsive and consistently concerned about the quality of your stay. It is really a pleasure to be at this hotel. Mark J.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Mark J
MarriottCasaMagnaPVR, General Manager at Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Mark,

I am so glad your time with us was so pleasant and that you had such a nice experience with our staff; I will make sure to congratulate Andrea for giving that little extra, she is one of our top associates and we are very proud of her work.

I look forward to hearing about your next visits to our property.

There are newer reviews for Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Traveled in May 2014 and really enjoyed our trip. The staff was very friendly and the resort is beautiful. Great food and nice beach as well. Conveniently located to almost any activity that you would like to enjoy!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Jill,

It is very pleasant to know that you had a nice stay with us, enjoying the beach, the facilities and the service from our staff.

We hope to see you back for another great vacation.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

My wife and I spent 8 nights in late June and early July, and had a fantastic time. The service at this hotel is amazing, as well as the hotel itself and the restaurants. There were many of the staff that made our stay so enjoyable. Armando at the pool was a delight. Always a smile, even though the temperatures are very hot at this time of the year. We also enjoyed Ricardo and Arturo at the lobby bar. They made great drinks, and also always a smile. Leila and Juan at the front desk were very helpful. Adrian at the concierge contacted us prior to our trip to assist us with any questions that we had. He arranged a beautiful room for us, and also was great with suggestions for dinner.

We always like to visit an area and try to live like a local. We took the bus to town 3 times(15 pesos per couple each way), and explored some great restaurants. The bus is hot and bumpy, but a great experience at about a tenth of the cost of a taxi.

We are looking forward to our next trip to PV.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
MarriottCasaMagnaPVR, General Manager at Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us the fun stay that you had during your visit to our hotel.

For what I read I see you truly enjoyed the facilities, the food, the beverages, the weather and overall the service from our staff members who are always looking to take care of our valuable guests while having fun doing their job; they are a great team and we are so happy to have them on board.

I am looking forward as well to your next trip to Puerto Vallarta and to see you back at the hotel.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We stopped by this nice very hotel this July for one day and bought a One Day Pass because we were staying at my brother's condo. The food was delicious and the service excellent. The restaurant service was very friendly and attentive. Later, we used the Spa for a massage and I have to mention the names of the staff that made our day so wonderful - Raul, Dayana, Sara, Blanco and Vero. I give them a 5-star service. It was my birthday, and after my massage was over, Raul surprised me with a chocolate cupcake and a birthday candle. Definitely, we will go back to visit CasaMagna Marriott and use all their facilities. Their courtesy make you feel like royalty! :)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank arichter47

Dear guest,

This was definitely an excellent birthday celebration for you and we were so happy to be able to spend it with you.

I will be glad to extend your comments to Raul, Dayana, Sara, Blanca and Vero for the great service they provided you.

We would love to hear you will be visiting us again.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We went this July to Puerto Vallarta and decided to stay at Marriott. The highlight is the excellent service, a very friendly staff, specifically Silvestre who was outstanding.
The hotel is a bit old on its public areas.
Inside prices are acceptable.
Ricardo

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Ricardo,

I appreciate your kind comments about the service from our staff and I will gladly pass your message to Silvestre who made such a great impression on you.

Hopefully you will be coming back very soon to spend another great time here, enjoying the sun by the pool.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

All wait staff was great! One server, Roberto Reynaga, in the Las Casitas restaurant was especially fantastic! We stayed on resort property several evenings just to eat at the restaurants since they were so delicious!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

I am glad to read that you truly enjoyed your stay with us, especially that you had delicious meals at our restaurants.

I will happily congratulate Roberto for the excellent service he provided to you.

The staff and I will be happy to receive you again.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I guess I expected more from a resort style hotel location. The pool is a great size with a swim up bar and normal bar food served poolside. The rooms are nice but not huge. Very helpful staff which helped everything but just thought it would be better. The ocean is dirty and rocky by the hotel and the sand is not 'white' sand which is a pain. I was in Cancun in December and it is not even close, Cancun was better.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Kyle W
MarriottCasaMagnaPVR, Director General at Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Kyle,

I want to thank you for sharing with us your opinion regarding your vacation here. Your comments are very important tools that help us improve the service we provide to our clients.

Something that makes of Puerto Vallarta a very unique and different destination is that is surrounded by the Sierra Madre Mountains and rivers; sometimes, during rainy season, these same surroundings make the rain come down the mountain through the rivers mixing the fresh water and the salt water causing a brown color; nonetheless this same rain helps the wide biodiversity of Puerto Vallarta which I hope you enjoyed as well as Puerto Vallarta’s Downtown where you can see the magic of a Mexican town and the friendliness of its people.

I would love to hear that you are coming back to Puerto Vallarta and I hope to be your host again.