Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$336
US$218
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$196
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

Barcelo Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$191
  • Breakfast included
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$398
US$331
  • Beachfront
Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites & Residences(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$143
Official Hotel
Canto Del Sol Plaza Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$159
Priceline
  • Pool
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$297
US$571
US$474
Cancelon
3,687 results
All reviewscasa magnalas casitaschampions sports barvictor aguilarbreakfast buffetmarina areaswim up barcevicheocean viewchief conciergeshort walk to the marinapool conciergegreat poolclose to the airportminutes from the airportcab ridegreat property
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my 2nd trip to Puerto Vallarta. Last trip we stayed in Nuevo Vallarta which is too far from town. This hotel is a very nice , in a good location, the service was great.
Everyone was incredibly helpful.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank WhereToGo101
David G, General Manager at Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear WhereToGo101,

Thank so much for coming back! I'm so glad to learn that you loved our town and our friendly people made you come back! You're always welcome here!

We'll be ready for when you want to come back, our doors are always open for you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked this trip last summer with a 6/16/18 wedding and was impressed with all the photos, believe me it did not disappoint. Our server Francisco Avelino was absolutely fabulous to us making the pool experience amazing. We will always make sure he is there when we come back. Warren and Suzana at the front desk went above and beyond to make us feel at home everyday. The staff was truly a delight to be around and made you feel just like you were part of the family. I will continue to recommend this place to family and friends and will be spending our Anniversaries from here on out with this family. Thank you all the staff and Ernest Aguirre (Host) for always keeping us up to date on the activities and with especially the World Cup scores. Till next time Adios Marriott PV we will miss you!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sapipa5

Dear sapipa5,

Thank you so much for trusting us for such a special occasion as your honeymoon. You are indeed part of our family and it's a joy to learn that you felt that way.

Thank you very much for the intent to recommend, we really appreciate it!

We are already excited to welcome you again, we know we'll meet soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My boyfriend and I had the BEST stay at the Marriott Puerto Vallarta! Everyone was incredibly friendly and the property was beautiful! I can’t say enough about all of the staff - especially Ernesto! He was a great welcome host and always made a point to say hi and make sure we were being taken care of every time he saw us. He even found Mitzy the cat for me to pet! We tried the ceviche and tequila bar, las casitas, mikado, and ordered by the pool. Every meal was delicious, made even better by all the amazing staff and reasonable prices. I can’t recommend the Marriott and Puerto Vallarta in general enough! We will definitely be back!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank abbeylaclede

Dear abbeylaclede,

Thank you very much for staying with us for a romantic getaway! We're all very glad that we met your expectations and your time with us was what you expected and deserved.

We really appreciate your lovely words on our staff, especially Ernesto, who will be so excited to hear from you.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again, you don't need an invitation because this is your home in PV!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I booked a last minute Costco travel deal to Puerto Vallarta and the Marriott Marina Hotel and Spa was the chosen hotel. The hotel was undergoing room renovations, but they didn’t start working until 9:00 am, which never bothered us. When we checked in after a long day of travel and hassled by time share folks at the airport, we found a precious young lady, Susana Lamas, at the desk. When she discovered it was our 42nd anniversary, she upgraded us to an ocean view room, which was lovely, then she sent up complimentary champagne and dessert for our anniversary celebration. I can’t say enough about the great and friendly service at this hotel, it made our stay perfect! I would highly recommend this hotel and I know the new renovations will be lovely! Thank you Susana and Marriott for a great anniversary!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool or bay have the best view. We
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Taos575

Dear Taos575,

Thank you so much for having chosen us as your destination, we're so glad to add you in our family! Thank you for your trust and enthusiasm, I'm really glad that last minute trip turned out to be a fantastic memory that will last forever.

I want to congratulate you on your 42nd anniversary, what a special occasion! Thank you for let us celebrate you the way you deserve.

Remember that this is your home now and we'll always be thrilled to welcome you back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed her in March during our teenage daughters spring break. We were trying to avoid any party scenes and it was nice and quiet at this hotel. The staff was wonderful and the food at the restaurant by the beach was good. The hotel is a little older, but they have updated the common areas. The actual rooms were ok, but could use some updating. Overall, I enjoyed our stay and would recommend it for the value and location.

Stayed: March 2018
3  Thank ineedavacation5

Dear ineedavacation,

Thank you so much for trusting us with your vacations, I'm so glad to learn that you had the relaxation and rest that you were looking for.
Thank you also for the recommendations, we truly appreciate your loyalty and we'll be so happy to see you again very soon, staying now in our completely renovated rooms!