All reviews rooftop pool romantic zone living room big balcony place to stay penthouse christian condo microwave pv tubs vallarta privacy accommodations ocean
Reviewed 10 October 2011

We stayed in Unit 1 from Sept 25 - Oct 3, 2011. The room was super, more than enough space for the two of us. Close to the beach, the bars, and all amenities. Hopefully, Gary will have space for us again next year, of all works well. Highly recommend Andale's. We were a bit in the off season, so Gary gave us a great rate. The pool was down for maintenance, but we were provided passes at another hotel. THE place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank bogiebud
Reviewed 9 June 2011

This place was fantastic. I stayed here for one week in May 2011. Unit 1... which is a great 1bedroom 2bath condo with large balcony overlooking Olas Atlas St. It's directly acroos the street form Sama Martini Lounge and The Palm. King bed was extremely comfortable..unit has dining room that seats six..full kitchen and living room. Way more space than I needed but I absolutely loved it !.. This place also has rooftop pool with spectacular views... Fantastic location..walking distance to Beach, Nightlife, Blue Chairs, Restaurants. I will deffinately stay here for my future trips to PVR... I truly enjoyed the privacy this condo offers right in the heart of Romantic Zone in PVR....the staff was also excellent... Andre Garrett

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank AndreGarrett
Reviewed 20 May 2011

I stayed at Andales on the Bay from May 1-12th 2011. It was more than what I had expected. Gary was incredibly gracious, helpful and fantastic. Thank you Gary!!! I had the Penthouse #7. It was my home away from home. Everything was super clean and in great condition. Staff is trustworthy. This place is close to everything (bars, cafes, beach and nightlife). I cannot even begin to express how this place truly made my vacation a memorable one. I highly recommend it to singles, couples and families. Forget about staying at a hotel. This place is safe and very comfortable.. You will NOT regret it. Give it a try. My other 3 friends all had there own 1 bedroom condo. They were soooo happy. We will absolutely return. Loved it, loved it, loved it!!!!!

Giovanni Morales

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank giovannimorales70
Reviewed 25 September 2010

I stayed at Andales on the Bay in the Romantic Zone area of Puerto Vallarta, for 6 glorious nights.........and all I can say is........WOW!

The hotel/condo is located on Olas Altas Street which is the epicenter of the Romantic Zone area, complete with bars, restaurants and shopping. I found it to be the absolute most convenient location compared to any of the other areas I have stayed in PV. It is possible to walk everywhere, however there are always taxis present and the bus lines run within a few blocks. Oh, and the beach is a very short two blocks away!

The condos are huge! Very well designed and roomy.....nice to be able to stretch out and not feel cramped in any way. I stayed in a one bedroom, 2 bath unit that was so lovely. Very pretty, and conveniently furnished with everything you would ever need. The beds are very comfortable and I found the entire bedroom charming and well appointed.... the condo was quiet, for a great nights sleep, which doesn't always happen in Mexico!

The pool area, with a drop dead view of the bay, was perfect! I especially loved swimming at night. The entire staff was well informed, friendly and beyond helpful with recommendations for dining, sightseeing and transportation needs....

I would highly recommend this hotel/condo to anyone......and I am looking forward to my next visit to Puerto Vallarta with a stay at Andales on the Bay.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
5  Thank mickey052
Reviewed 10 September 2010

I arrived to Andales on the Bay on Monday morning and stayed there till Friday afternoon. I was shocked to see how big the one bedroom condo was and it had everything I needed. The condo is fully furnished with a kitchen, living room, and two full bathrooms! I enjoyed the very spacious bedroom (comfortable beds by the way). I think that one fits 4 people comfortably because the living room sofa turns into a bed. There was also a lot of storage space to store clothes, goods, etc. The showers were very wide and spacious as well. I cannot say anything bad about the condo and location. Near by all the good restaurants, clubs, bars, etc.

I also utilized the balcony space that faced the street and I went to the rooftop to check out the AMAZING VIEW! You can see all the mountains and the town. Beach view is also visible from the very top. The pool was refreshing and there was even a grill outside to use for bbq-ing. I also took a peek inside the PENTHOUSE CONDOS and they are even more amazing and can accommodate a bigger group. Each bedroom had a jacuzzi and a lot of space for storage.

The owner, Gary, is an amazing guy and made my stay as comfortable as possible. Great guy!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo