Ordered room service the last night and we both got sick for about 6 hours straight while the front desk and cleaners bugged us to check out.... They actually tried charging us for the late check-out. And the food that made us sick...
The buffet was fine and the shacks on the beach had amazing authentic mexican food.. Also there is a restaurant called "Ramada Miramar" located along the river behind the hotel. These places are not included but you will only need about $15 for 2 people to eat and drink. The prices do not reflect food quality. Some of the best prawns I have ever had. I would go back tomorrow but would highly recommend avoiding the food they make you pay for at the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barceló Puerto Vallarta***** (formerly Barceló La Jolla de Mismaloya) in Puerto Vallarta, is an elegant, all-inclusive Mexican-style resort. It offers 316 completely renovated and comfortable suites with excellent service, leisure, history, beautiful scenery, exuberant flora and privacy.Relax after a hard day’s work in the hotel spa, catch some rays at one of the hotel pools or take time out to practice your favourite water sport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Barcelo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Barcelo Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Jolla Mismaloya
- Barcelo La Jolla De Mismaloya Puerto Vallarta
- La Jolla Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta La Jolla De Mismaloya
- Barcelo De Mismaloya
- Barcelo Mismaloya Puerto Vallarta
- Barcelo La Jolla Mismaloya