“Fantastic staff, beautiful rooms, best breakfast in town,”
Review of Casa Amorita

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Casa Amorita
Santa Rosa, California
“Fantastic staff, beautiful rooms, best breakfast in town,”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I took my wife to Casa Amarita for her birthday. What a fantastic place. Rita and her staff treated us like royalty. The views were spectacular. The breakfasts were really yummy - eggs Benedict, fresh fruit, granola, omelettes, and much more. Although we have been to PV many times, Rita was able to suggest a few new restaurants that were great (especially The Red Cabbage). We can't wait to come back.

Room Tip: Ask for front room overlooking bay and Cathedral.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Casa Amorita came to my traveling friend and me like a gift from the universe.

Our trip to PV and week-long stay at Casa Amorita was a trip of healing and resurrection.

My friend's husband of many years had recently passed away just before the two of them were to travel to PV. So, Rita sweetly readjusted all the plans so I could join my friend on this journey of love.

During our visit Rita was out of town, but her team never missed a beat. Beverly Moore stepped in and ensured that we saw the real PV. She and her husband, Willow, are local jazz musicians so we were doubly treated to a fab time.

Beverly and the team catered to our every need, ensuring we had the breakfast, tours, shopping, models for professional photography, restaurants, guides and everything we needed to enjoy ourselves, have a great working trip and most importantly, complete the journey of healing and resurrection that was so badly needed at that time. The icing on the cake was the introduction to local artists who are building a mosaic wall - my friend added a memorial display saluting her late husband, also a well-known photographer.

Deepest thanks to Rita, Beverly and the entire Casa Amorita team.

Mary M

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 25 May 2013

My girlfriend and I loved our stay and Casa Amorita. Rita was an amazing host who went our of her way to ensure we had a great stay. The B&B itself is beautiful and has amazing views of the bay. The breakfasts were incredible!

The B&B is close to many restaurants and shops and is only a few blocks from the Malecon.

I have never been to a nicer B&B!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jamwong10
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 10 May 2013

We loved our recent stay at Casa Amorita! We picked it based off the great reviews we read, and I echo everyone's comments about Rita Love! Rita speaks Spanish with a Jersey accent - what's not to love about that?! The location of Casa Amorita is fantastic - just a few blocks from the beach and tons of great restaurants. It was nice to walk all over PV - you have to burn off all that guacamole somehow. Pretty much every day we'd tell Rita what we wanted to do and she'd suggest a place(s) and make us a reservation if needed. We took a day trip to Sayulita via the city bus and Rita and her great staff clued us in to what we needed to know and where we needed to be, when. Rita's been in PV for several years so she is able to recommend lots of cool spots that locals go to - we felt so hip! It's clear that Rita and her staff really care about their jobs and making their guests feel right at home.

It was our first time to PV so when planning our trip, we decided to stay in two different places just for variety. Rita actually suggested the second place for us, Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa, and while it was nice, we enjoyed Casa Amorita more. Gracias, Rita, for the fantastic vacation!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Sonoma
Reviewed 24 April 2013

My wife and I recently stayed here and were very impressed. Close to downtown was a big selling point with us. the staff is excellent and very accommodating. We have already planned a return visit later this year.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent. At least from what I could see.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 8 April 2013

The wonderful 'Casa Amorita' was the perfect getaway. Although I only had a short 4 days to relax, Rita and her staff made me feel right at home. With a beautiful breakfast every morning made with extra care, I could have stayed much longer. The casa itself is a beautiful and relaxing oasis in the hills above Old Town Puerto Vallarta. I've visited the town a few times and Rita made reservations at my favorite restaurant for me. She also had wonderful ideas for places I had never been to. If you want a wonderful time in P.V. without spending it at some crowded hotel, I would highly recommend 'Casa Amorita'. For couples and single travelers it is ideal. A special thanks to Gerardo, Lizette, and Belen for taking such good care of me.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank 123JimM
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 21 March 2013

My husband and I were married in Nuevo Vallarta and decided to head to Puerto Vallarta for more restaurants and attractions. Rita was so very accommodating and the ability to connect with other couples while you are there was so nice. You truly feel like part of a family. She makes all of your reservations and sets up a taxi whenever you need one. All of Old Vallarta is at your door and you are so close to the true heart of the city.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple