Close to town or a quick cab ride away, you are close to many restaurants and shopping. I loved the location - 40 peso cab ride to town. We stayed on the ninth floor in a one bedroom condo in the time-share section of the hotel. A beautiful view of the city, malecon and ocean. The unit consisted of a king size bed in the separate bedroom and two concrete sofas with cushions on top (this is the accomodations for a unit that sleeps up to four). The sofas were pretty uncomfortable and are not great for adult sleeping. There was a split bath from the bedroom and hallway, which was convenient. A small kitchen with two burner stovetop (no oven), full size refrigerator, microwave and the usual kitchenware are included. The maid service was great and the unit was always very clean. We loved the quiet room. The pools are clean with plenty of seating around them. I sat at the beach a few times (it was rocky but I was there for the view and enjoyment of the ocean) and there were not many people at the beach. This may be because it is May and the high season is starting to slow down with less people. Other trips we've made in May have been a little cooler and of course it was very humid because of Hurricane Bud out in the Pacific and we had a lot of rain one evening. Time share selling was going on but we chose not to participate in the presentation and they were ok about this. Everyone from the bellmen, front desk personnel, towel person, to the wait staff were all very nice. I would definitely recommend this resort. I missed having a patio but the view was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relish the sun, the ocean, the extended landscaping, the entire exhuberant nature of the tropic from your own Deluxe ocean view room or the unique Ocean Front Shertaon Club Level at Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center. A few steps away from traditional downtown and 4 miles from Vallarta's International Airport, our resort in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico offers many opportnities to appreciate a peaceful afternoon stroll on renovated Malecon or enjoy easy travel on a business or leisure trip. Stay with us and savor the friendliness of the locals; admire the city's distinctive architecture with red-tiled roofs, lush tropical gardens, cobblestone streets and the Guadalupe church. Enjoy our fine cuisine restaurants and bars, shop a variety of clothing, silver and souvenirs in the boutiques, and relax in the SPA taking an unparalleled massage in our unique cabin's next to the ocean or immersed in lush gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Stayforlong S.L., Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Buganvilias Resort And Convention Center
- Sheraton Buganvilias Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sheraton Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Sheraton