My husband and I went down to Puerto Vallarta for a Spring Break trip. We were pleasantly surprised by the Sheraton. The pools are amazing, the view of the ocean is spectacular....especially at sunset, the staff is incredibly helpful, and the location is great. It is walking distance from the malacon, yet far enough away that we could escape the craziness and have a romantic evening at the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relish the sun, the ocean, the extended landscaping, the entire exhuberant nature of the tropic from your own Deluxe ocean view room or the unique Ocean Front Shertaon Club Level. A few steps away from traditional downtown and 4 miles from Vallarta's International Airport. Appreciate a peaceful afternoon stroll on renovated Malecon and savor the friendliness of the locals; admire the city's distinctive architecture with red-tiled roofs, lush tropical gardens, cobblestone streets and the Guadalupe church.Enjoy our fine cuisine restaurants and bars, shop a variety of clothing, silver and souvenirs in the boutiques, and relax in the SPA taking an unparalleled massage in our unique cabin's next to the ocean or immersed in lush gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Buganvilias Resort And Convention Center
- Sheraton Buganvilias Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sheraton Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Sheraton