We were VERY fortunate to get a three bedroom waterfront suite. When we stay at a beach resort.... I want to be ON the beach! So it won top prize in my eyes just for that. We were steps away from the shore. Utterly Marvelous! The rooms were spotless, beds comfortable, furnishings nice, kitchen fully equipped. Staff was helpful, and our maid was excellent. I tipped her daily and she left those wonderful swan formed towels...or fans....or roses. Very nice.
So the 'if' is IF you get out by the water you will be happy. Los Tules is a sprawling resort, so the odds may be against you for that. The grounds are very beautiful though. Lot's of pools to choose from. There's a restaurant that has a very decent and inexpensive breakfast but for other meals...umm...not so tasty. It really only does for convenience and not top cuisine. And one real negative is there is no wi-fi in suites, just the restaurant and area. The resort is across the street from a mall that has a grocery store, and everything else you may need. Including a Pizza Hut that makes pizza just like home (Canada) but cheaper. Nicer restaurants are a bus trip away and there's a stop right at the entrance. Or cab it.
So I'd love to go back..IF? I'd even do the timeshare 'speel' IF I could get waterfront again. Honestly I might even buy one week IF! Well maaaaybe? ha-ha.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Los Tules Park Royal is located within Los Tules right in the hotel zone in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. An oceanfront condominium-style resort located 2 miles from the airport and 3 mile from downtown Vallarta. Los Tules is nestled on a twenty-acre plantation of coconut palms fronting a half-mile of beautiful sandy Bandera's Bay beach. Stroll along the brick-tile footpaths, through lush tropical gardens to your private colonial Mediterranean style condo. All rooms are designed to be used as separate units with individual entrances but can be combined into a full condominium with interconnecting doors, should the same party book more than one room. You can also enjoy our 7 swimming pools, 4 children pools, poolside restaurant-bar, 5 lighted Tennis courts and if you like golf, Puerto Vallarta's most challenging golf courses are just minutes away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Los Tules Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Tules Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Los Tules
- Los Tules Puerto Vallarta