Vamar Vallarta All Inclusive Marina and Beach Resort
US$331
US$325
US$292
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
US$305
  • Beachfront
Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$534
US$159
Casa Velas(Puerto Vallarta)
US$500
US$464
Official Hotel
Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$158
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$233
  • Breakfast included
Canto Del Sol Plaza Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$261
US$175
  • Pool
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$184
  • Pool
Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites & Residences(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$152
1,708 results
All reviewsocean sideshrimp burgeritalian restaurantsuperior roomheated poolstar resortfamily vacationswim up bargreat vacationalfredomanuelhuberpoolspesosfranciscobellboyliquor
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We got there a few weeks ago and the first impression was that the building is old and has no maintenance whatsoever. When we got to the room, there was no soap or shampoo in the bathroom and it was a very simple (horrible) room. When I laid down on the bed to get a quick nap I woke up to several bed bug bites and a horrible rash, I was scared and discusted so we decided it was more than enough for us to leave and change hotels and so we did.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
13  Thank Michelle G
Reviewed 1 November 2013

we went to a travel club presentation and this hotel was selected for us as their 'gift' for attending. so I can not attest to the value of this all-inclusive resort since we paid little for our trip. first thing...THE STAFF IS VERY ATTENTIVE AND VERY FRIENDLY. now...we went to our first room and there were 2 double beds (one for me and one for my big husband?). so I requested a room with a king. we were moved to the king room. mostly clean, but the couch looked old and dirty ( I would not have allowed my child to sleep there if he had been with us). only 2 towels and no washcloths in the bathroom. no chairs on the patio/balcony outside...so you couldn't sit out there. the TV didn't work. only one lamp on one of the bed side tables. we were moved to yet another room with a working tv. this room came with complimentary bottled water and had extra towels but there was no soap on the sink or in the shower. there was no seating on this balcony either. the kitchen area in both rooms are not equipped for use and although there is a stove, there is no fridge. why bother giving us a room with a kitchen? the entire place could use a paint job and some upkeep. the pools are VERY NICE. the buffet breakfast was nice and included someone making omelets of your choice. the lunch and dinner were very poor quality. mystery meat. not much choice. the beach is non existent but you are able to walk to the hotel next door and lay on their sandy area. I would not stay here if I had to pay for it. we were there for only 3 days and it was very relaxing but again, I would have been upset if I had paid for this place.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank janice b
Reviewed 31 October 2013

If you are looking for an inexpensive but nice hotel to stay while in Puerto Vallarta this hotel is fantastic! I travel to Puerto Vallarta 3 to 4 times a year and this past September was the first time I stood at this hotel. The Vamar is located at the Marina. I was a little apprehensive staying at this hotel because it is located across the street from the beach so there are no ocean view rooms. However, the hotel has beach front property right across the street. Easy walking distance with easy access to the beach/ocean and two additional swimming pools that back up to the ocean. I decided to try this hotel out because I was not planning on spending much time in my room this trip and you could not beat the price. I went the last week of September and the cost was 2/3 less than what I usually pay for a beach front hotel room. I had a balcony suite room located on the 6th floor which overlooked the main swimming pool and Marina. Also had great views of the mountains surrounding Puerto Vallarta. My room was huge and had a full kitchen. I even had a full size refrigerator in my room.

The location of the hotel is perfect! You can walk around the Marina which is full of shops, bars and restaurants. The beach is a short walk across the street. To get to downtown Puerto Vallarta you can either take a 10 min taxi ride for about $10.00 or for about .40 cents you can take the bus which is always a fun experience.

The hotel is by far not a 5-star resort but it is a nice clean hotel, perfectly located, fantastic staff, and for the price you can not beat it!!!! While I will not stay here every time I visit PV because sometimes you want the 5-star experience, but if you are on a budget or just do not want to spend all of your vacation money on your hotel room this hotel is perfect!

Room Tip: If you go to bed early you may want to ask for a room as far away from the lobby as possible. There is a bar located in the lobby area which nightly parties with loud music way into the night! Otherwise if you like to party you are good to go!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank lramirez23
Reviewed 30 October 2013

we went at Vamar Vallarta mid oct (low season) as soon as we arrive the hotel we were assisted right away and brought to our room with 2 double bed.. that 's ok eventhough we were familiy of 3..
the room was clean and spacious, and we had a very nice view of the pool and the marina. the food is good.. but my only complaint is all the crowe and pigeons are eating at the same time on the marina area..
the server are awesome very nice specially our server named Abel..
the bar at the pool was great as we have a great server as well named Pedro.. he was the nicest and greatest bar tender that we me and my husband met... very very nice i would give 5 star for him...
the resort overall is good 3 star..
but my only complaint is there was tiny tiny ants in the room and in the morning we all have bites in our legs specially my daughter and we are not sure if from ants or bed bugs..

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 24 September 2013

When we first arrived at our hotel we were greeted right away. The receptionist and hotel staff were very accommodating. The views of the marina and beach are gorgeous and breathtaking. However, be weary of the timeshare people who prey on Americans in the hotel lobby, they offer people all types of deals in order to get people to go watch a 75 minute timeshare presentation, this was a major inconvenience for us, because we wasted time and energy but never received what was promised to us. The superior suite we stayed in was nice, we didn't use the kitchen and the maid service was nice and efficient. The food was okay and the drinks were the same. Bees are in the outside area by the bar and lunch areas so be aware. Although most of the hotel patrons were mostly Spanish, we expected to see more American tourist like we usually see while on vacation. Would we come back to Puerto Vallarta? Yes. Would we stay at hotel Vamar? It's not likely.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple