We had a group of seven travelers from ages 12-81. Staff is friendly and the rooms are very clean. The food was limited but fine.
We were disappointed that some of the amenities were not available for the kids (ages 12-15). Boogie boards and kayaks were all broken and unavailable for use. No kids in the hot tub or infinity pool. Gourmet restaurant does not allow guests under age 18.
Final thoughts, great economical choice for adults, but if you are looking for extras for the kids that help make a family vacation great, you may want to look into other resort options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the best all-inclusive vacations in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with the friendliest hotel! Friendly Vallarta Beach Resort & Spa offers incredible location in the hotel zone and a wide range of fun experiences. Friendly Vallarta Beach Resort & Spa is located in one of the most precious bays of the Mexican Pacific, with a unique location in front of the beach, in the heart of the hotel area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Friendly Vallarta All Inclusive Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hola Puerto Vallarta Club & Spa
- Hola Vallarta
- Hola Puerta Vallarta
- Hola Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hola Puerto Vallarta Resort
- Hola Club Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Hola Vallarta
- Hola Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Hola Club Spa Puerto Vallarta