We were there in April for a week. We've stayed at the Velas many times and are NOT timeshare owners. We stay there because of the resort and the staff. I cannot say a single bad thing about the resort. The grounds are impeccable, the food is very good and the service is extraordinary.
Donald, the Assistant Manager of Operations is 100% attentive to your needs. He's been there 19+ yrs so he knows his job and does it well. Thank you Donald for your assistance. Marcelino is the most attentive staff member we have ever met. He's extremely good at his craft and very humble.
This is and always has been a stress free, no bad surprises, just good surprises visit each and every time we stay there. We will stay no where else in Puerto Vallarta. Visit the Velas Vallarta , you'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Velas Vallarta, from the award winning Velas Group, boasts a 10-acre beachfront location with views of the Sierra Madre Mountains in the distance. Located in the Marina Vallarta, one of the most exclusive areas of Vallarta-Nayarit, the resort is also just a few steps away from an 18-hole championship golf course. The center of activity is a lush tropical garden courtyard with three sparkling swimming pools, a cascading waterfall, swim-up bar and even a resident iguana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Velas Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Velas Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Velas Vallarta Suite Hotel
- Velas Vallarta Suite Puerto
- Velas Vallarta Resort
- Velas Vallarta Puerto
- Club Velas Vallarta
- Velas Vallarta Suite Resort