Ours was all inclusive- golf food etc. the food was top-notch, top shelf liquor, and terrific service. Really enjoyed the private beach club. It's quite low key and about a 20 minute ride into downtown, so you should be expecting peace and quiet if you're going to stay at this establishment- highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a beautiful beach resort in Puerto Vallarta for an indulgent vacation refuge with sublime dining, a pristine beach, ocean club, golf courses, pools and a spa. Our spectacular resort is within walking distance of Puerto Vallarta's sophisticated 500-slip marina and 15 minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique