My husband and I visited Puerto Vallarta in January and stayed at this amazing hotel. I can't say enough about how wonderful this place is. The grounds are absolutely incredible. The pond in the front of the hotel even has turtles and the indoor grounds have peacocks! The inside lobby has a mesmorizing indoor fountain/pool. The room we stayed in had a little private pool on the balcony. And since it is an adults only hotel, it was so peaceful and quiet. But what really stands out is the staff. They literally tend to your every need. They seem to know where you are at all times - on or off the property. This way they know when to clean your room during the day and turn your bed down in the evening. They are very unobtrusive, yet attentive at the same time. The restaurants are top notch as well, as you have access to their other neighboring hotels and beach club. Be sure and try the spa during your stay! I highly recommend Casa Velas for anyone wanting to be pampered with great food, service peace and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a beautiful beach resort in Puerto Vallarta for an indulgent vacation refuge with sublime dining, a pristine beach, ocean club, golf courses, pools and a spa. Our spectacular resort is within walking distance of Puerto Vallarta's sophisticated 500-slip marina and 15 minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique