Don't listen to 'jkonstantis'. Apparently he knows how to use Tripadvisor to complain, but not to research his stay in advance! Nowhere in these reviews is the resort represented as on the beach. It is VERY clear that it is secluded on the golf course with a shuttle to their private beach club. He also thinks he shouldn't have to pay for the first day he stayed? The nerve!
I am currently on my last night of our 7 night stay and am so sad to leave. What a wonderful place. Gourmet food to die for, attentive and genuinely caring staff, along with quiet, beautiful surroundings makes this place a little bit of heaven on earth.
The complaints I may have if any are so overwhelmingly overshadowed by everything that Casa Velas gets right that you feel nit picky for even bringing them up. Things like the Mosquitos, or non-gratis spa, but bring a can of OFF and get a massage on the beach from a vendor and those complaints are quickly forgotten.
Our experience here has been incredible and I would eagerly recommend the Casa Velas to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a beautiful beach resort in Puerto Vallarta for an indulgent vacation refuge with sublime dining, a pristine beach, ocean club, golf courses, pools and a spa. Our spectacular resort is within walking distance of Puerto Vallarta's sophisticated 500-slip marina and 15 minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique