We have just returned from Casa Velas (Aug. 31-Sept 4) and it was one of the most if not the most relaxing vacations ever. This place is absolutely gorgeous! The service was over the top. From the minute we stepped out of the cab we were greeted by Jorge and he was there for us anytime we needed anything. The food at Emiliano's and Ocean Club was 5 star in my opinion as well as outstanding service. The grounds are immaculate and so beautiful. I did not mind at all that it was not on the beach because they have a fabulous beach club 3 minutes away and they shuttle you there any time you want to go. I am a stickler for detail and I was really impressed. No arm bands, instead a braided braclet with a silver medallion. The spa was to die for and once again, the detail was unbelievable. As many others have said, a classy, classy place. We can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a beautiful beach resort in Puerto Vallarta for an indulgent vacation refuge with sublime dining, a pristine beach, ocean club, golf courses, pools and a spa. Our spectacular resort is within walking distance of Puerto Vallarta's sophisticated 500-slip marina and 15 minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique