This was our first visit to Casa Velas Boutique Hotel...the week of January 13, 2013. Upon arrival we were warmly greeted by Angel Garcia, the hotel concierge, who facilitated our check- in process, provided us with a refreshing tropical beverage, briefly discussed the property features and personally escorted us to our suite. Our suite was well appointed with a king size bed, a patio area, plunge pool and jacuzzi in the bathroom. After we settled in, we ordered room service for a bite to eat. I was amazed at how quick the meal came. The hamburgers were still warm and quite tasty. Later that evening, we dined at Emilianos. All food selections are cooked to order and the food presentation is simply first class. My wife and I were introduced to the waiters who were always friendly, helpful and gracious. Even the chef came out and introduced himself to us. We would like to give a shout out to the waiter staff who everyday greeted us with a smile and made our dining experience pleasurable. Many thanks to Edgar, Cruz, Daniel, Carlos, Wilebard, Jessica and Lizabeth. Also many thanks to Jorge for your always timely assistance anytime I called.
We were at pool side most days. We never wanted for anything. The servers always kept us with bottles of water and our favorite drinks. The grounds were kept clean and well manicured. Simply just a lovely, relaxed atmosphere. My wife and I often sat on the terrace of the lobby for quiet moments. Many thanks to Bernie, the terrace lobby bartender, for making the best cocktails and making sure we had our nightly sambuca before we retired for the evening. We also checked out the beach club the last fews days of our vacation. We found it to be a special delight and loved to have lunch there. We recommend visiting the spa. We had massages there and they were expertly done.
All in all, it was a restful and relaxing week. We do plan to visit again next year. We loved everything about Casa Velas. The service is just that good. Didn't go into town at all except to go on a boatride excursion. Casa Velas is an 80 room all-inclusive boutique hotel resort. I would recommend this place for couples who want to get away for some private time or to relax and be rested. The property is not on a beach, but guests have access to a private beach club where you can have lunch and enjoy the ocean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a beautiful beach resort in Puerto Vallarta for an indulgent vacation refuge with sublime dining, a pristine beach, ocean club, golf courses, pools and a spa. Our spectacular resort is within walking distance of Puerto Vallarta's sophisticated 500-slip marina and 15 minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique