This is an excellent resort for relaxation. It is a small, adults only all-inclusive. It is located in the center of a golf course, so the views are beautiful all around. If you want to have time on the beach, they have a private beach resort that is just a short shuttle ride away (or you can walk to it). The service is impeccable and the food is very good (except for the cheesecake). Also, you can take the shuttle to a Japanese restaurant at their sister resort, but it is only open certain nights and you have to have a reservation. We didn't know that so when we tried to go it was already booked up, so that was disappointing. There were always lounge chairs available at the pool with fantastic service and most of the time there was a cabana available to get out of the sun if you wanted. We ordered lunch from the pool and enjoyed that also.
My only complaint is that we found out about some activities and limitations (like the reservations for the other restaurant) after-the-fact. I wish they would have an information sheet about what is going on each day. I would definitely go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a beautiful beach resort in Puerto Vallarta for an indulgent vacation refuge with sublime dining, a pristine beach, ocean club, golf courses, pools and a spa. Our spectacular resort is within walking distance of Puerto Vallarta's sophisticated 500-slip marina and 15 minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique